REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 195 guests

wanted: inzer gripper knee wraps.

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

12

newhybridIconwanted: inzer gripper knee wraps.29-03-2014 @ 13:17 
Avatar
Member 3714, 637 posts
SQ 265, BP 177.5, DL 265
707.5 kgs @ 97kgs Eq
does anyone have a pair they aren't using for sale at all? if yes could you PM me on here or email me: neilstewart83@gmail.com
thanks men. Happy
milsyIcon...29-03-2014 @ 15:17 
Avatar
Ne n coner a fuickex .ay ouse part we .be
Member 1425, 4647 posts
SQ 340, BP 227.5, DL 335
902.5 kgs @ 125kgs UnEq
newhybrid said:does anyone have a pair they aren't using for sale at all? if yes could you PM me on here or email me: neilstewart83@gmail.com
thanks men. Happy


I will ask around have you tried them out before myself and a few other lads I speak to said the didn't get on with em can't even explain I just didn't like how they felt
newhybridIcon...29-03-2014 @ 15:56 
Avatar
Member 3714, 637 posts
SQ 265, BP 177.5, DL 265
707.5 kgs @ 97kgs Eq
milsy said:
I will ask around have you tried them out before myself and a few other lads I speak to said the didn't get on with em can't even explain I just didn't like how they felt


thanks man. not had a chance to try them myself, no. i know quite a few lads on line who really like them though. so i guess its just personal preference. worth a go though. thanks again.
AdamCIcon...29-03-2014 @ 16:17 
Avatar
Member 1519, 1476 posts
SQ 320, BP 260, DL 320
900.0 kgs @ 117kgs Eq
My training partner uses a pair, cant say i was that impressed with them tbh.

I recently switched to metal silvers, best wraps ive used so far.

wouldnt mind trying the overkill wraps though, apparently they are meant to be better then silvers
walkerIcon...29-03-2014 @ 16:57 
Avatar
Does not need Advice, knows everything.
Member 3505, 3510 posts
SQ 295, BP 182.5, DL 290
767.5 kgs @ 105kgs Eq
I think Sob has some..Leedsminipowwr on here. I'll ask and if he does
I'll get him to message you.
milsyIcon...29-03-2014 @ 18:26 
Avatar
Ne n coner a fuickex .ay ouse part we .be
Member 1425, 4647 posts
SQ 340, BP 227.5, DL 335
902.5 kgs @ 125kgs UnEq
AdamC said:My training partner uses a pair, cant say i was that impressed with them tbh.

I recently switched to metal silvers, best wraps ive used so far.

wouldnt mind trying the overkill wraps though, apparently they are meant to be better then silvers


Been thinking of swapping to silvers I have the wrist wraps and like the feel of the material I currently is Titan max Rpms
AdamCIcon...29-03-2014 @ 18:54 
Avatar
Member 1519, 1476 posts
SQ 320, BP 260, DL 320
900.0 kgs @ 117kgs Eq
milsy said:
Been thinking of swapping to silvers I have the wrist wraps and like the feel of the material I currently is Titan max Rpms


you wont regret switching to silvers
SparrowIcon...29-03-2014 @ 18:55 
Avatar
always lookIng for the extra UT2 work.
Member 9, 18279 posts
SQ 210, BP 167.5, DL 260
637.5 kgs @ 103kgs UnEq
AdamC said:
you wont regret switching to silvers


Do you know how they compare to Odins?
AdamCIcon...29-03-2014 @ 18:59 
Avatar
Member 1519, 1476 posts
SQ 320, BP 260, DL 320
900.0 kgs @ 117kgs Eq
Sparrow said:
Do you know how they compare to Odins?


never used strength shop wraps, one the strongmen at my gym had a pair of odins i think. material didnt feel anywhere near as stiff as silvers
SparrowIcon...29-03-2014 @ 19:11 
Avatar
always lookIng for the extra UT2 work.
Member 9, 18279 posts
SQ 210, BP 167.5, DL 260
637.5 kgs @ 103kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 29.03.2014 @ 19:11 PM by Sparrow
AdamC said:
never used strength shop wraps, one the strongmen at my gym had a pair of odins i think. material didnt feel anywhere near as stiff as silvers


That's surprising. I get 45kg out of the Odins. May have to give the Silvers a try as I know somebody who has a pair!
shanejerIcon...29-03-2014 @ 19:15 
Member 1307, 14110 posts
SQ 355, BP 240, DL 370
965.0 kgs @ 102kgs UnEq
I like those gold wraps ... Can't remember exact name. Red and yellow.

Stiffest wraps I've found!
stewartflett13Icon...29-03-2014 @ 19:25 
Avatar
Member 3807, 302 posts
SQ 320, BP 160, DL 320
800.0 kgs @ 145kgs UnEq
Has anyone tried mark bells slingshot kne wraps. Was thinking about getting
walkerIcon...29-03-2014 @ 20:29 
Avatar
Does not need Advice, knows everything.
Member 3505, 3510 posts
SQ 295, BP 182.5, DL 290
767.5 kgs @ 105kgs Eq
shanejer said:I like those gold wraps ... Can't remember exact name. Red and yellow.

Stiffest wraps I've found!


Titan Signature Gold... very nice
walkerIcon...29-03-2014 @ 20:32 
Avatar
Does not need Advice, knows everything.
Member 3505, 3510 posts
SQ 295, BP 182.5, DL 290
767.5 kgs @ 105kgs Eq
stewartflett13 said:Has anyone tried mark bells slingshot kne wraps. Was thinking about getting


No but at 40+ I'd like to see them first
Benfrancis1993Icon...29-03-2014 @ 21:31 
Avatar
Cut toe in half = bad day.
Member 4359, 3581 posts
SQ 270, BP 140, DL 310
720.0 kgs @ 137kgs UnEq
I have metal silvers,

When sparrow wraps them extremely tight for me I reckon I get 25+ ATLEAST out of them.

12

© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions