REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 190 guests
You are here: HomeForumVilla_Ste → View All Posts

View All Posts: Villa_Ste

12345678910 ... ... 3536373839404142434445

» the straight leg deadlift? (Go to post)06-12-2012 @ 17:13 
Basically how do you all do them? i literally just kept legs locked straight back straight as poss and lifted from floor to top. but a bodybuilder told me id f**k my back this way and wasnt utilising my hams. he said to slightly bend the knees push chest and arse out and only go as low as my knees or there abouts.
I tried this and it felt great....if i was bodybuilding.
so is he right or am i ok to carry on the way i was doing them before?
» Home/Garage kit for sale (West Yorkshire) (Go to post)04-12-2012 @ 19:02 
Where abouts in w.yorks mate?
» if you could be.... (Go to post)25-11-2012 @ 13:39 
Problem with strength sports is the money. if everything was paid equal then id say to win wsm too. but id want the mansion and cars and girls that go with being number 1 at something
» if you could be.... (Go to post)24-11-2012 @ 20:26 
Best in the world at anything what would it be?

Think i'd be heavyweight champ of the world
» jaw size (Go to post)13-11-2012 @ 16:44 
martinb said:Gear causes big face, fact!

IN!

But thats just water? not bone growth.

yeah id imagine growth could
» jaw size (Go to post)13-11-2012 @ 16:37 
Just wondering what all your thought are, me and a work mate was discussing if certain performance enhancing drugs can effect jaw size. id think it was surely impossible once somebody is fully grown but he says not
» broken hand recovery? (Go to post)12-05-2012 @ 12:16 
yeah its a boxers fracture, and i'm now actually converted to wiping as a lefty even though i have enough mobility in the right lol.

the swelling goes on the night and comes back while at work, have probably half range of motion in little finger back.

tried some very light chest press with suicide grip, was a little bit of uncomfort but that was it. just scared of re breaking it by putting too much pressure on it, its been 5 weeks now
» broken hand recovery? (Go to post)04-05-2012 @ 16:59 
yeah broke the bone but no tendon damage well they didnt say so anyway. there's not really any pain just lack of movement, can't actually make a fist yet
» broken hand recovery? (Go to post)03-05-2012 @ 20:35 
i broke my hand quite badly 4 weeks ago on saturday, the bone came through the skin on the back of my hand. i got the pot off at the beginning of this week and the mobility is limited but getting better. there is also quite a bit of swelling.

how long do you think until i can start training again? when the swellings gone and i have full movement again or is that too soon?
» different exercises (Go to post)29-04-2012 @ 13:09 
just wondering what different exercises you all do for different body parts, you hear people saying mix it up etc but there doesn't seem to be too many worth doing when you take away all the crappy little things you see people do that are a waste of time.

so basically what i'm asking is other than all your main pushing and pulling, what other stuff do you do?
» one for the doctors (Go to post)22-04-2012 @ 15:46 
shanejer said:fair play each to there own but if i was having an op instead of asking online about complications i'd speak to my own doctor about it.

he has, and he's read the info provided but because he's unsure about it he'd like as many opinions to help him make his mind up, ideally i'd like to find people who's had the op.
» one for the doctors (Go to post)22-04-2012 @ 14:57 
my dad has been offered an operation, laparoscopic anti-reflux surgery. he's been told its completely upto him, and he's unsure of what to do. he gets bad indigestion, and a rough cough because of this, he has also had pneumonia 3 times but i don't if this has contributed or not.

basically he doesn't know whether to have it or not, he's worried about complications etc. could any of you docs offer any advice, can it cause other problems if he doesn't have it done, how much discomfort does the op cause, he also has m.e. does this make difference?

or does any1 know any1 who's had the op which can shed any light

thanks
» Yorkshires Strongest Novice (Go to post)08-04-2012 @ 14:37 
gonna have to drop out mate, broke my hand so won't be fit 4 action, good luck with it all

ste bennett
» ENGLANDS MOST POWERFUL MAN 2012 (Go to post)08-04-2012 @ 13:09 
gonna have to withdraw mate, broke my hand last night and won't be ready barring a miracle, ste bennett
» mirrors, mirrors on the wall? (Go to post)31-03-2012 @ 14:14 
where i train have mirrors around the whole gym and i have to admit i now struggle without them. only positive i can think of having them in front of squat rack is that i use them to check the depth of my squat

12345678910 ... ... 3536373839404142434445

You are here: HomeForumVilla_Ste → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions