REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 185 guests
You are here: HomeForumbean → View All Posts

View All Posts: bean

» zombie apocalypse (Go to post)22-03-2012 @ 11:09 
I would stock pile MREs and canned food, calorie dense and they do not take up lots of space. Also zombies won't eat them, unlike, a cow. I'd be uber pissed if a zombie ate my cow, all that steak, wasted on a dead entity no longer capable of enjoying some f**king steak!

I would also amass cordite (gun power), cases and bullets, you cannot rely on abandoned gun stores keeping them, also s**t rounds will foul your rifle and cause stoppages. Bolt action Remmington 700 or something equally reliable and not as heavy (mobility) as a bigger rifle. The Barret M82 is 14kg unloaded and with no scope!!

I'd have some utility knifes in various sizes, fixed and folding and one big f**k off Ghurka inspired beheading tool if it all got abit cosy and the zombie wanted to give me a love bite.

I would have my bro make some frame charges enough to blow down an opening in a wall and smaller ones to blow open door locks. I'd use a long wheel base van, you can open the side door roughly flush to walls and breach from there. You're long term hearing maybe affected..
» For the guys who like UFC (Go to post)05-03-2012 @ 12:55 
kirkynick said:
It is! And many have been caught.

How do you know it's rampant? I have been in MMA a long time and I certainly haven't been able to check every athlete out there Wink

Cagepotato has 37 athletes being caught in America by an athletic commission or an independant test by the UFC since 2002-2012.

I am not saying it is or isn't, but I think it's something you can only ever guess at.

http://www.cagepotato.com/mma-steroid-busts-definitive-timelin...
» For the guys who like UFC (Go to post)05-03-2012 @ 10:45 
Post Edited: 05.03.2012 @ 10:46 AM by bean
Rodger said:ufc is tested!???
what about general cage fighting

UFC is sanctioned by the various Athletic Commissions so has to be tested.

MMA! Is not tested world wide, UCMMA have random blood tests as do a few other events that can afford the cost. Grass roots MMA events do not.
» make bradford british (Go to post)02-03-2012 @ 12:20 
You have failed the practice citizenship test.

Questions answered correctly: 11 out of 24 (46%)

!!
» Kurt Angle to make run at Olympics (Go to post)16-02-2012 @ 12:06 
kirkynick said:
Really! I know he was a s**t hot wrestler, but many wrestlers (but definitely not all) once punched in the face can't take it. It would have been good if he had actually got in the Octagon and proved it though. Will be interesting to see if he does try out for the US wrestling team. Just can't see it though. But would love to be proved wrong.

He is on the April qualifiers list so I don't think actually trialing is the question. If he will qualify is obviously something up for discussion, with the US ranked number 1, 4 and 6 in the mix, it will be a tough trial. Former Olympian or not.
» Knee wraps = Equipped or Unequipped (Go to post)15-02-2012 @ 13:56 
tbh Rog, doing it in a santa suit with a big rip up your trouser leg, who gave a f**k about equipment that day? Grin
» Adam's Relentless Log: Its all about heart... (Go to post)15-02-2012 @ 11:26 
Wiegie, this hasn't been updated since 2006!!
» GYM equipment (Go to post)31-01-2012 @ 13:16 
For me personally, I use more bands then db's at the moment for cuff work.
» Bulking Up & Cardio? (Go to post)26-01-2012 @ 12:42 
sprange67 said:
What the f**k is that!

Enhancement oil, you inject it to give well, absurd looking physiques.
» gear for sale (Go to post)19-12-2011 @ 11:43 
Good to know I wasn't the only one thinking this was something illicit Grin
» OSG xmas session.......?? (Go to post)18-12-2011 @ 13:36 
Had a really great day! Enjoyed meeting everyone.

Cheers
» OSG xmas session.......?? (Go to post)09-12-2011 @ 13:26 
What lifts do we plan to do? So I can make up my excuses before hand!! Grin
» OSG xmas session.......?? (Go to post)23-11-2011 @ 10:10 
Would love to join if possible, this is the OSG in Ashton-u'-Lyne isn't it?
» Sugden Barbell T Shirt £12 (Go to post)07-11-2011 @ 11:51 
Ordered!
» shoulder pain (Go to post)25-10-2011 @ 16:46 
Cuban rotations, side lying external rotations. You will love them... honest Roll-Eyes

You are here: HomeForumbean → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions