Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining Journals"im the one to watch because im the smallest here"

"im the one to watch because im the smallest here"

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Great performance Hixxy, 4th place in that field of athletes is an awesome achievement!
Well done pal reyt performance
Great work pal job done
Superb mate...another BSM comp in the bag and opportunity to make WSM

Be great to see your build up over the next few months
Brilliant mate, well done! It really is incredible how far you've come. I remember the first time I chatted to you properly at the uk's 09 or 10 when you were waiting to go up for your stones. Did I think then you would become one of the strongest guys in the country? No chance! Been great to see you get from there to where you are today. Still looking like there is plenty more to come too!
hey fellas, thanks again for kind words. Was quite disapointed how the comp finished as had sprained ankle last 3 weeks too but aim was to qualify n i managed that so got a good 3 months to prep.

In 2 minds whether to keep the journal, in all honesty im not on here enough these days n never got a clue whats going on most of the time lol

Cheers

Hix
I like reading it. It's inspirational.

But if you don't wanna, that's cool. I think if I was in your position I would wanna keep a few things secret.
Eagle
Another vote for keeping it if poss...even though it does depress me at times!! Grin
i asked Rob to replace the featured journal with someone who posts an actual journal.........lol still not the case.

Sorry im so quiet now guys. Trying the secret training tactic Cool

Hope everyone is well.
No-one cares! Tongue
hixxy1985 said:i asked Rob to replace the featured journal with someone who posts an actual journal.........lol still not the case.

He has changed title form 105er to WSM competitor!
chaos said:No-one cares! Tongue

very true.......
Who is this guy??
PeteHodgson said:Who is this guy??

Paddy's mate, think he knows ben and shane too!
lmao

- I had a s**t in your toilet Pete lol

Quick update:-
been invited to Istanbul for guiness world records. 300kg yoke for 20metres and current record is 6.88secs. Pretty sure im close to that dunno if i can beat it though.
Mid june i go i think.

You are here: HomeForumTraining Journals"im the one to watch because im the smallest here"
Return to top View Desktop Site