Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitEdinburgh Strongman Facility Opening Soon !

Edinburgh Strongman Facility Opening Soon !

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

New Strongman Facility Opening soon...

Here is the start of our website - www.teamhulkgym-edinburgh.co.uk
Wink
Looks great mate, Good to see more strength training gyms Happy
Scottish
Good luck with the new venture Kenny, will be in for a visit for sure now I'm living in Edinburgh!
Sounds awesome mate will make sure to visit when I'm up that way later this year.
That looks quality kenny, nice to see another place for strongman etc. Best of luck with it all fella Happy
Thanks Guys great to see the positive intrest !

If anyone is passing through or up in edinburgh get in touch for training sessions you are all very welcome !

We get the Keys tommorow so going to be a busy week getting it ready for Opening next weekend Happy
Best of luck with that Kenny, looks really really good!
looks spot on Kenny - good luck with it
pandion
You might want to look into that name and logo mate, I think Bulks had problems when they traded as Hulks.
Looks awesome man, my girlfriend studies in glasgow and im often down that way visiting, would love to pop through for a session! Where about in edinburgh is it? Sorry if it's on the site, i couldn't see it.
Thanks Ramsay !

We are 15 miles east of edinburgh city centre ,
North berwick
Fenton barns
east lothian

More than welcome any time dude just give us a shout !
Post Edited: 28.02.2013 @ 13:00 PM by royalmarine29
gym
This Gym is being run as a Limited Organisation so it can be closed at anytime with a non liability aspect ,
In regards to the Name TEAM HULK it has been Granted through Chambers of Commerse & Scottish Enterprise .
This Gym is being run as a Organisation like a small rugby club , football club , athletics club etc
This gym is non staffed and is not representing employment .
Thanks for the advice though mate !
cheers
Kenny
pandion said:You might want to look into that name and logo mate, I think Bulks had problems when they traded as Hulks.
Cheers John & Neil Appreciated Wink
pandion
royalmarine29 said:This Gym is being run as a Limited Organisation so it can be closed at anytime with a non liability aspect ,
In regards to the Name TEAM HULK it has been Granted through Chambers of Commerse & Scottish Enterprise .
This Gym is being run as a Organisation like a small rugby club , football club , athletics club etc
This gym is non staffed and is not representing employment .
Thanks for the advice though mate !
cheers
Kenny

Long as your covered, good luck with it.
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitEdinburgh Strongman Facility Opening Soon !
Return to top View Desktop Site