Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsbristols strongest man novice/inters comp

bristols strongest man novice/inters comp

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

joewills
he's not even entering, jus ignore it. just trolling sugden.
Power_nash
good luck for the comp guys, i will try to make it down.
Cheers bud
bigwmd
large for me please
Bushy
Post Edited: 09.06.2012 @ 11:36 AM by Bushy
XL for me plz bud
xl for me please mate

dan conroy- large
andy david- large
i'll change mine for an XL if thats ok?
Post Edited: 09.06.2012 @ 16:48 PM by Daws87
Can I change mine for a xxxl because I prefer mine a bit baggier if thats ok? Not a problem if xxl is ordered.
bsaunders1989
A large for me please mate cheque will be in the post monday.

Ben Saunders
bsaunders1989
A large for me please mate cheque will be in the post monday.

Ben Saunders
Trolling i am not, it was a genuine comment, and yes i have done those reps in 60-75 seconds. I'm not entering as I'm not a novice, and it would be unfair for me to do the competition, I'm no glory hunter, and would rather place last against bigger and better competitors.
I hope the day goes well, and i will try to come down to support dan with his first comp.
Mark
Vid1982 said:Trolling i am not, it was a genuine comment, and yes i have done those reps in 60-75 seconds. I'm not entering as I'm not a novice, and it would be unfair for me to do the competition, I'm no glory hunter, and would rather place last against bigger and better competitors.
I hope the day goes well, and i will try to come down to support dan with his first comp.

Got a vid of that? Would be interested in seeing you pump out 30+ reps in 1 min Happy
I will have a look, i have the one from the charity chase competition last year. When i get home I'll post it up.
Mark said:
Got a vid of that? Would be interested in seeing you pump out 30+ reps in 1 min Happy

i will back him up on this i was competing that day and got 29 reps so it isnt impossible it was more a test of pain tolerance more than anything,and vid we are gonna be using front bar this time so it will be alot harder
Thanks dan, i would have thought about entering, but i was committed to the inters at Swindon first. If you would like i could help loading if you need any help.

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsbristols strongest man novice/inters comp
Return to top View Desktop Site