You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitRoad Rage

Road Rage

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

JoniIcon...11-07-2008 @ 11:56 
left the country satisfied
Member 10, 19241 posts
SQ 240, BP 150, DL 270
660.0 kgs @ 107kgs UnEq
the main road rage episodes i have received have been when i've been cycling. Some drivers cut cyclists off, turn left right in front and generally dont give a f**k about cyclists safety.

But the funny ones have been when they do some dangerous s**t like that, i shout, they shout back and rev their engines and drive away wheels squeeking, only to be stoped at the next traffic lights. And then i just gently cycle next to them and tap on the window. This one guy just stared in front of him, i tapped on the window, but he faked that he didnt hear it and just stared ahead lol! Suddenly he didnt feel that big in his 4x4...
brynevansIcon...11-07-2008 @ 12:57 
Scotbasher - forever
Member 59, 2115 posts
Martin1956 said:
Island driving is great. In Stornoway, a 'traffic jam' is a 12 car tailback to get onto the roundabout; in the country it's having to slow down if there's sheep on the road. Downside is the police love hiding in bushes with their radar guns and ticketing pensioners rushing to church doing 32. Upside is bushless straight country roads and not a fixed camera on the whole island.

And Martin Johnson does have a scary head, doesn't he? The shape, the size, and how high up it is.

If it's so great why don't you clear off and live there?
Martin1956Icon...11-07-2008 @ 13:22 
Old Age Presser
Member 75, 7745 posts
SQ 0, BP 200, DL 200
400.0 kgs @ 105kgs Eq
brynevans said:

If it's so great why don't you clear off and live there?

Because the bus drivers are bigger than me, and I wouldn't have the chance of kicking English arse in bench competitions.Tongue
Silver_OldieIcon...11-07-2008 @ 14:34 
Silver Surfer
Member 163, 321 posts
SQ 0, BP 95, DL 0
95.0 kgs @ 80kgs UnEq
Theres another side to this you know!..F***ing car drivers sitting in their capsules picking their noses thinking no one sees them...There is this old git who between 2/3pm 24/7 takes his dog for a walk so the dog can do his thing a put the rabbits back in their holes and he can do a bit of cardio.In order to carry out this harmless pursuit he has to cross this road to reach open country...Will anyone let me cross B****ks
The fun starts when I have the gall to put a tentative foot off the pavement....Chorus of horns and beeps which is returned with interest with the finger from me. Arsholes.
In the end someone..... usually a local will ease up and flash and the chorus is directed to them not me!
Me and Beamer(the dog)skip over smartly with a wave and a smile but feel obligated to support the samaritan and further fingering and posturing go on....We then proceed with the walk in hand just hoping we dont run into someone with a small dog who picks it up because mine wants to sniff its arse...but thats for another thread! If Martin, Joni,Matt etc ever get down to leafy Dorset remember to ignor the old t**t standing by the road with his dog giving the finger to passing traffic....TongueTongue
Martin1956Icon...11-07-2008 @ 15:47 
Old Age Presser
Member 75, 7745 posts
SQ 0, BP 200, DL 200
400.0 kgs @ 105kgs Eq
Don't worry, I let dog walkers cross the road and have a go at the tooters behind me.Happy
Silver_OldieIcon...11-07-2008 @ 16:06 
Silver Surfer
Member 163, 321 posts
SQ 0, BP 95, DL 0
95.0 kgs @ 80kgs UnEq
What I should have said was drive on and ignore me,or slow down and let me cross.
Just dont stop! or I will be legging it. Anyone over 82.5ks with attitude has my respect!
jreppIcon...11-07-2008 @ 21:10 
Member 299, 579 posts
SQ 250, BP 200, DL 282.5
732.5 kgs @ 109kgs UnEq
My mates and i used to go on the piss in a transit van.When we had abit of road rage all we used to do is get out the van.The guys in there cars would f**k off when 20+ blokes got out.
brynevansIcon...11-07-2008 @ 23:38 
Scotbasher - forever
Member 59, 2115 posts
jrepp said:
My mates and i used to go on the piss in a transit van.When we had abit of road rage all we used to do is get out the van.The guys in there cars would f**k off when 20+ blokes got out.

Driver killed in road rage knife murder as five men are stabbed to death in a single day

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 5:43 PM on 11th July 2008

2.30pm: First killing in north London
5.30pm: Adnan Patel, 21 stabbed to death

8.30pm: Third victim in his 20s stabbed and left to die in the street

4am: Body of Javengis Jaronis, 42, found in a disused pub after being stabbed overnight

A man has been stabbed to death in an apparent road rage attack during a bloody 17 hours on London's streets in which four other men were killed in violent stabbings.

Adnan Patel was knifed in the stomach following a dispute with a number of men in a white van.

And as Britain's knife crime epidemic escalated a fifth man is fighting for his life today after he was stabbed last night.

The four killed in separate incidents yesterday included the 20th teenager to die violently in the capital this year.

CAN YOU ACCOUNT FOR YOUR MOVEMENTS JREPP??
jreppIcon...13-07-2008 @ 23:33 
Member 299, 579 posts
SQ 250, BP 200, DL 282.5
732.5 kgs @ 109kgs UnEq
brynevans said:
jrepp said:

Driver killed in road rage knife murder as five men are stabbed to death in a single day

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 5:43 PM on 11th July 2008

2.30pm: First killing in north London
5.30pm: Adnan Patel, 21 stabbed to death

8.30pm: Third victim in his 20s stabbed and left to die in the street

4am: Body of Javengis Jaronis, 42, found in a disused pub after being stabbed overnight

A man has been stabbed to death in an apparent road rage attack during a bloody 17 hours on London's streets in which four other men were killed in violent stabbings.

Adnan Patel was knifed in the stomach following a dispute with a number of men in a white van.

And as Britain's knife crime epidemic escalated a fifth man is fighting for his life today after he was stabbed last night.

The four killed in separate incidents yesterday included the 20th teenager to die violently in the capital this year.

CAN YOU ACCOUNT FOR YOUR MOVEMENTS JREPP??

my alibi is i was working in cardiff at the time in question
Martin1956Icon...14-07-2008 @ 00:01 
Old Age Presser
Member 75, 7745 posts
SQ 0, BP 200, DL 200
400.0 kgs @ 105kgs Eq
jrepp said:
[

You didn't have a set to with a big bloke in a blacked out X5, did you?
jreppIcon...14-07-2008 @ 09:21 
Member 299, 579 posts
SQ 250, BP 200, DL 282.5
732.5 kgs @ 109kgs UnEq
Martin1956 said:
jrepp said:
[

You didn't have a set to with a big bloke in a blacked out X5, did you?

Nope wasnt me.
AndyHIcon...14-07-2008 @ 09:44 
Member 143, 237 posts
SQ 340, BP 245, DL 310
895.0 kgs @ 120kgs Eq
I can woefully attest to inflicting my biker rage on a pedestrian at one point. Not overly proud of loosing it, but I still laugh to myself when I think about how it must have looked to the poor pedestrian.

Filtering down the middle of the road on my motorbike and a pedestrian appears from behind a stationary van and does a "rabbit in headlight" impression looking at me coming towards him. I slam on the front brake and up comes the rear end, mission impossible style (f*ck knows how, I can't do that kind of thing if I actually try to) and I try to ease the brake off so I don't end up head butting the road with a bike on top of me. Instead of making like a frightened rabbit the tw*t pedestrian stands there and watches and I have to slam the brakes on harder again and go down with the bike.

When I crawled out from under it, bruised and battered and in a foul f*cking mood the guy stands there looking at me whilst I pick my bike up and asks the usual dumb question - "are you all right". I am saddened to admit that I let rip, but what I didn't full comprehend was that I was holding the front end of the bike off the ground in front of me shaking it whilst I threatened to insert it in his colon and ride it up inside till my handlebars got stuck in his nostrils - at least that is what the other bikers told me I threatened (as they had pulled up to help - as bikers are apt to do). At this point the guy turned rabbit and ran like hell, triggering howls of hysterics from the assisting bikers and me calming down slightly.

So there ya go - my confession to pedestrian rage. I'm happy to say thats the only incident I've ever given in to. The car stuff just never seems to bother me, but damage my poor bike..........

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitRoad Rage
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions