Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsStrongman comp saturday

Strongman comp saturday

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Where's this strongman event in Northwich being held - the one this Saturday? Postcode would be ideal if its in the sticks. I'm coming to support Mick and any other of Sugden's boys who are lifting.

Ta,

Dai.
Hi mate. Im hopefully coming to watch Mick & Joni myslef

The post code is: CW8 4BH
JD
what time is it on guys, im working on fixing the car but northwhich aint far from me, so if it gets done in morning may try get down. tho ive got a few trial products to test so may take bit longer than normal
shawn
Sure that's the post code ? as it's not taking place in the usual place, meant to be down the road next to the leisure centre some where. ?
This http://www.ukstrongman-north.co.uk/ says Verdin Park, Northwich?
Spoke to Lee,Comps at Verdin park,Chester Road,Castle Hill,Northwich.Comp starts at 1pm,but check in by 12.Expect some disruption as there is a carnival on!Ive got a postcode for the castle hill palace restaurant which is near venue CW8 1JB.Marks going to put some signs up,so should be easy to find:Ive been warned competitors might need football boots!Forecast says its going to piss down on saturday!Wink
i would love to see a penalty shootout in a strongman comp !!
The comp organiser,Mark Preece sent me a text.The correct postcode is cw8 1ba(Castle street).
its not mark comp its mine and its not till 2nd july and it start at 11am
shane28 said:its not mark comp its mine and its not till 2nd july and it start at 11am

3 years late?
this thread is 3 years old !!

hurrah !!
thick f**k me didnt see the year
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsStrongman comp saturday
Return to top View Desktop Site