REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 272 guests

306 SQ at 16 years old wraps only

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Closed This thread has been closed by a moderator. Replies are no longer possible.

nicoIcon...21-04-2008 @ 20:44 
just smoked Ed and Neil - EAT MY GOAL
Member 120, 1582 posts
how did i miss this until now? Just chuckled my way through 10 pages. great stuff.
RobIcon...21-04-2008 @ 20:47 
Does f*ck all for SugdenBarbell.co.uk
Member 1, 7173 posts
SQ 182.5, BP 110, DL 205
497.5 kgs @ 107kgs UnEq
Administrator
Best thread, ever!!!
TitchIcon...21-04-2008 @ 20:56 
One Sexy MoFo
Member 101, 2470 posts
newb said:
Hayden said:
newb said:
Carl said:
you do realise our lifts are in kg dont you

just making sure Wink

If I thought your lifts were in lbs I would pay a hacker to give me all your addresses and send you each a bomb packed with s**t and ball barrings so when you opened it you would be killed by flying s**t.

That is how much you would all deserve to die if your lifts were in lbs.

That is truly the greatest post ever to be posted on the internet ever.

I dont think your giving it enough credit.

You're funny and strong; two of the qualities I admire in other people.

You're also a complete immature c**t who mocked Boar for no reason - two of the qualities I detest in other people.

Swallow your pride and look back at that vid where you tossed the bench around; can you not see why people who don't know you would think you're acting like a c**t? Aren't there people on that vid telling you to calm down too?

I'd like it if you stuck around and posted your vids - it's always good to see people lifting heavy weights. It's also good to see big c**ts learn a few social skills.Happy
LurkioIcon...21-04-2008 @ 20:56 
as deep as his fat little body will allow
Member 265, 4173 posts
SQ 222.5, BP 142.5, DL 235
600.0 kgs @ 108kgs UnEq
Brilliant thread. Educational actually, after all, I have learnt that to learn to lift big i must not lift with any of you c**ts on here!Grin Grin Grin Eek
BoarIcon...21-04-2008 @ 20:57 
Nothing left in the tank.
Member 5, 25565 posts
Administrator
I think this guy is warming to us !!

http://www.friendsforeverusa.org/images/about/about-GordonThom...

i got your butty !!!
newbIcon...21-04-2008 @ 21:31 
fuck me this guy is a cock
Member 286, 118 posts
Post Edited: 21.04.2008 @ 21:34 PM by newb
Titch said:
newb said:
Hayden said:
newb said:
Carl said:
you do realise our lifts are in kg dont you

just making sure Wink

If I thought your lifts were in lbs I would pay a hacker to give me all your addresses and send you each a bomb packed with s**t and ball barrings so when you opened it you would be killed by flying s**t.

That is how much you would all deserve to die if your lifts were in lbs.

That is truly the greatest post ever to be posted on the internet ever.

I dont think your giving it enough credit.

You're funny and strong; two of the qualities I admire in other people.

You're also a complete immature c**t who mocked Boar for no reason - two of the qualities I detest in other people.

Swallow your pride and look back at that vid where you tossed the bench around; can you not see why people who don't know you would think you're acting like a c**t? Aren't there people on that vid telling you to calm down too?

I'd like it if you stuck around and posted your vids - it's always good to see people lifting heavy weights. It's also good to see big c**ts learn a few social skills.Happy

Something about being told to piss off just bothered me.

Something about being told to piss off and called a cock after I posted why I moved the bench just made me want to insult the people who did it.

I cant explain why, probably the same reason everyone called me names after I insulted the people who insulted me.

Wait a second here, I was insulted, then responded politley, got insulted again in which case I then insulted back and then I became the bad guy?

Hmmm something sounds strange here, maybe its the fact that I was insulted, then responded politley, got insulted again and insulted them back and then became the bad guy.
WiganIcon...21-04-2008 @ 21:35 
a cynical old scrote
Member 68, 6844 posts
SQ 255, BP 132.5, DL 250
637.5 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
NewB, can you have a real go at me please, i feel like i've missed out!?!?!?

You did look a nob throwing that bench about in the vid, whoever posted it should've done you a favour and edited it out Wink

Surely in a nation as big as that in which you live there must be some Fed that caters for the religious section of your society.
CarlIcon...21-04-2008 @ 21:47 
Loves rugby league ...
Member 13, 14460 posts
SQ 230, BP 180.5, DL 262.5
673.0 kgs @ 128kgs UnEq
Administrator
whats a days eating for you then?
BoarIcon...21-04-2008 @ 21:52 
Nothing left in the tank.
Member 5, 25565 posts
Administrator
5 loaves and 2 fish

http://www.holyhillcross.com/STATIONS%20OF%20THE%20EUCHARIST_f...
newbIcon...21-04-2008 @ 21:58 
Member 286, 118 posts
Wigan said:
NewB, can you have a real go at me please, i feel like i've missed out!?!?!?
No

You did look a nob throwing that bench about in the vid, whoever posted it should've done you a favour and edited it out Wink
I tryed to edit it out but Im a dumbass and couldnt get it to work, Im not proud of it at all but Im not ashamed.

Surely in a nation as big as that in which you live there must be some Fed that caters for the religious section of your society.

Most people have church on sunday, so all the big federations that I know of only have meets on saturday...
TitchIcon...21-04-2008 @ 22:00 
One Sexy MoFo
Member 101, 2470 posts
newb said:
Hmmm something sounds strange here, maybe its the fact that I was insulted, then responded politley, got insulted again and insulted them back and then became the bad guy.

We all talk out of our asses on here - it's probably the main reason this site is so good.

You came across as a cock on that vid. No big deal. Check your attitude, carry on lifting and learn some manners - you might even begin to enjoy posting on here.Wink

You big c**t.
JoniIcon...21-04-2008 @ 22:03 
left the country satisfied
Member 10, 19241 posts
SQ 240, BP 150, DL 270
660.0 kgs @ 107kgs UnEq
are you 7th day adventist? Dont they have sat as The Day?

nah man, most people dont go to church at all - thats why we have our comps randomly scattered on saturdays and sundays in UK, never even heard that it would be an issue.
newbIcon...21-04-2008 @ 22:03 
Member 286, 118 posts
Carl said:
whats a days eating for you then?

I seem to know my body pretty well, I can gain or lose weight easily just by making slight adjustments in my diet, so I dont have a set diet. I just purposley eat allot when I feel my body is ready to make progress, and the rest of the time maintain by just eating what ever.

My average day would be

Breakfast
2-3 pieces meet or corn beef hash
eggs or pancakes
milk

Lunch
2 chicken sandwiches
big salad filled with ranch, cheese, and bacon bits with 2 cups chocolate milk

fast food

workout

dinner, some kind of meat, with some kind of carb

before bed, milk, peanut butter, some kind of other snack

It doesn't seem like allot but I eat allot of each one of those things, I drink probably close to a half gallon of milk a day and when I get fast food, which is often, almost every day, I eat 3 sandwiches at over 500 calories each.
RickIcon...21-04-2008 @ 22:04 
I am a bench-only guy
Member 3, 10035 posts
SQ 185, BP 175, DL 235
595.0 kgs @ 140kgs UnEq
Administrator
I'm not aware of any fed that wraps knees and calls it raw (sleeves, yes), but then there are so many in the US that one loses track. It's a very impressive squat at any age, although as a traditionalist I'd be happier if it were walked out. Of course, as I'm sure you know, while it may be above any of the records, there will be plenty of other people who've squatted over those records too. Nothing counts until it's on a platform.

A religious upbringing is a fine thing. Congratulations on turning the other cheek.
newbIcon...21-04-2008 @ 22:04 
Member 286, 118 posts
Titch said:
newb said:

We all talk out of our asses on here - it's probably the main reason this site is so good.

You came across as a cock on that vid. No big deal. Check your attitude, carry on lifting and learn some manners - you might even begin to enjoy posting on here.Wink

You big c**t.

Both my parents are dead man...

...both

© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions