Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshithow do you save a beloved friend from vegetarianism?

how do you save a beloved friend from vegetarianism?

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

I've never been a fan of proselytism.

Each to their own, as long as the intention isnt to offend.
Some interesting diets there. What would you guys say your daily macronutrients are, roughly speaking.

I might try a vegetarian diet for a week - just to have a go.
Cuddles said:I've never been a fan of proselytism.

Don't you tell me not to proselytise! Happy
Simeon said:Some interesting diets there. What would you guys say your daily macronutrients are, roughly speaking.

I might try a vegetarian diet for a week - just to have a go.

Something like...

Carbs: 2000kcal
Pro: 900kcal
Fat: 1100kcal

Total: 4000kcal
Ben_F said:
Something like...
Carbs: 2000kcal
Pro: 900kcal
Fat: 1100kcal
Total: 4000kcal
per meal Ben lol
ah marc, forgot you from that list of resident veggies!

probably way more lurking around anyway...

My macronutrient breakdown is totally f**king unknown, maybe should write down what i eat for 3-5 days and calculate.

...but then again, cant really be arsed!
marc said: per meal Ben lol

LOL. I wish I could stomach that per meal - I'd be huuuuge! Grin
you are getting a bit fat as it is mate...
Joni said:you are getting a bit fat as it is mate...

To quote mr Jamie Allonby... "Abs on show - body wont grow!" Grin
Joni actually only eats every other day for fear of losing ABS!!!

Bens day looks cool and pretty honest to be fair... Love jacket potatoes and cheese!!!

I like your quote that studies show vegetarians have better health indicators than meat eaters

In response to that

Studies show that a balance diet that includes food from all sources is the best way to reach phenomenal health indicators that are of the scale!

The protein vegans are occustumed to and have chemicdlly adapted to will be of much lower body value than non vegans which can explain any difficult transition in a dietary sense
Ben_F said:

Joni was going to do the Jodie marsh duet but thought it was too much of a bullet for him!

I didn't have the heart to correct him Grin
IainT
Ben - not to try and make you feel worse or cause offence, but a lot of people are unaware of the 'toll' associated with dairy. At my uncle's farm my rather blunt cousin recently detailed it for my brother's vegetarian cheese-eating fiance.
Ben_F said:

something to ponder... i do like being a bit learner though, but i guess few months cant hurt!

as long as sleep apnea doesnt return!!!
IainT said:Ben - not to try and make you feel worse or cause offence, but a lot of people are unaware of the 'toll' associated with dairy. At my uncle's farm my rather blunt cousin recently detailed it for my brother's vegetarian cheese-eating fiance.

but thats no reason why we shouldn't drink milk, its the reason we should eat more veal!
Joni said:
something to ponder... i do like being a bit learner though, but i guess few months cant hurt!
as long as sleep apnea doesnt return!!!

Snoring you mean you hypercondriac!

I knew you'd throw in some ascended morality to explain you're secretly worried about looking out of shape lol

You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshithow do you save a beloved friend from vegetarianism?
Return to top View Desktop Site