Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training Videosconditioning (sp)

conditioning (sp)

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

JD
wondering if many do any conditioning work to help along side there strength.
ive been looking at some plank work and turkish get up's.
when i was a brickies labourer did a lot of plank work, fit as a butchers dog back then, twenty years ago tho middle age set in now i'm afraid. did get up a few times over xmas for a turkish delight thoHappy seriously it will all help jc don't overdo it tho mate
JD
haha wondered what sort od response iwe as going to get Tongue

i should change my name to johnathan
JC a diffrent dude lmao
sorry jbWink work hard on those basics tho mate squat,bench,deadlifts,cleans and presses and the core strength will follow.Wink
You need to do something drastic, JD. Your sports chain came last in a customer satisfaction survey this week.
JD
lmao
think i will get my name changed haha

cheers
johnathan Tongue
over the hill with the swords of a thousand men !!!!

yoe have to add in conditioning work - it will make you a better lifter in the long run , at the very least you will live longer - 75 years longer !!!
Aye conditioning work helps. The best core work IMO is unbelted squats and front squats. Just concentrate on the big 3 at first and the core strength will follow.
conditioning work has to condition the cardiovascular system surely not just a strong core !! dont listen to hayden, hes trying to make you anti-huff n puff.

huff and puff !!!!
I believe in conditioning/cardio work ...always have done and still doing it.I do a 30 minute circuit a couple of times a week which includes vertical jumps,box steps,planks,light dumbell work and follow this by straight away taking the dog for a spin.Some days a brisk walk others with a few running bursts at intervals. I gotta say that Beamer(the dog) has caught on with this routine and is a great motivator on those days when its pissing with rain or your not feeling like it!!! Grin
Silver_Oldie said:
I believe in conditioning/cardio work ...always have done and still doing it.I do a 30 minute circuit a couple of times a week which includes vertical jumps,box steps,planks,light dumbell work and follow this by straight away taking the dog for a spin.Some days a brisk walk others with a few running bursts at intervals. I gotta say that Beamer(the dog) has caught on with this routine and is a great motivator on those days when its pissing with rain or your not feeling like it!!! Grin

When you take beamer for a spin i hope you don't break the speed limit

Grin whats beamer curling on the circuits Happy
No good at curls Marc mate... but excells at leg raisesTongue
lol BillGrin
JD said:
wondering if many do any conditioning work

If it was something I had to worry about I'd probably use Timotei. I'd certainly promote it's use amongst my slave girls.
Hayden said:
Just concentrate on the big 3 at first and the core strength will follow.

That's a bit rich coming from a wannerbe strongman who includes weighted fallovers in his workouts.

Do you think it right for a bet-renegeing administrator to simply pass on the advice given to him by both current and former British Champions when he has IGNORED that advice totally.

How do you sleep at nights ?

You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training Videosconditioning (sp)
Return to top View Desktop Site