Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsThe British log lift champs 2011 !!

The British log lift champs 2011 !!

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Competition database entry found for this thread: The British Loglifting championships (10-07-2011)

MrSmall
James said:i'll definitely have a go at this. 160 @ u90? hope so

Just lol!
BEAST
got any idea for a location mate?
also, dean bowring said about doing a log lifting comp on facebook, might be worth giving him a shout?
WOOKIE POWER!!!
ok carl i'll get in contact with him ,were gonna have it at the south parade pier in southsea [portsmouth]my friend is the manager an gym rat also, pretty big an with a stage etc easy to find lots of good b&b's an food stops lol !!
If you're going to go all out with this, it would be awesome if you managed to live stream it over the internet for those of us who can't get down there. Decent camera plugged into a laptop and a free account at ustream would be all that's needed.
stoneman said:ok carl i'll get in contact with him ,were gonna have it at the south parade pier in southsea [portsmouth]my friend is the manager an gym rat also, pretty big an with a stage etc easy to find lots of good b&b's an food stops lol !!

awesome Grin Grin Grin
This sounds great. This kind of enthusiasm is what strongman needs. 150+ at u90 will be as impressive as 200 at open weight methinks. Great idea.
PM - lloydy1981
GYMWARRIOR123
UMMMM TEMPTED Grin
Hixxy get your name in here :P
Hmmm if i can get there IN !
this is going to be an awesome comp
Sounds good!

Not 31st July though pleeeease! (BSM u105)
i just hope the hospitals are as good in pompy as they are in ohio !!
i am gonna try for scottish record i think its 165 or 170 should have a shout at it if i am back to full fit

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsThe British log lift champs 2011 !!
Return to top View Desktop Site