Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitKenya defend David Rudisha's Commonwealth withdrawal

Kenya defend David Rudisha's Commonwealth withdrawal

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Col_Austin said:medical facilities

Might be useful for those few who survive their time in Delhi ;-)
Doc_D said:
Might be useful for those few who survive their time in Delhi ;-)

Watching the news has just pointed out a flip side to all this, in that it looks like the competition facilities are dangerous to say the least. Apparently the WL venue has seen part of the roof collapse.

The Welsh team have given the Indians until tonight to put things straight. Not sure what they'll do then Confused
The Games seems to be haemorrhaging athletes at the moment. Every day more big names pull out.

Just hope the weightlifting goes ahead. My only chance to watch the sport on proper telly.
Gubernatrix said:Just hope the weightlifting goes ahead.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/othersports/commonwealthgames...

Confused

Oh. Right. Unhappy
Steve
It's about time the British teams withdrew
Steve said:It's about time the British teams withdrew

Tough one to call.
sounds like a cop out to me
Icepick said:sounds like a cop out to me

It's a major games so wont ever concern you one way or another. No one's really interested in the inexperienced ramblings of a divisional level powerlifter.
little_a said:
It's a major games so wont ever concern you one way or another. No one's really interested in the inexperienced ramblings of a divisional level powerlifter.

sounds like you're still hurt from my previous ramblings.
I said:
No one's really interested in the inexperienced ramblings of a divisional level powerlifter.

The truth hurts. You dont. Grin
Steve
It gets worse

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/841835-48-hours-to-save-commonweal...
Post Edited: 23.09.2010 @ 21:39 PM by shaunclegg
.. hurts as i wasnt selected.. granted on the day i wasnt good enough..

but still call it all you like if you'd of trained as hard as Me as Littler, Kev, Mark Clegg, Mike Howarth or Adam Travis did in the 12 months following their games to be told NO it hurts.. i'de kill to go. it meant the world to me as the time.. so as a random powerlifter in 100000000000000 federations you cant say you wouldnt want to go against the best.. even in the commenwelths..
Col_Austin said:
Not when they're happily taking their Lottery Funding. They accept a salary and have unlimited free access to coaching, training and medical facilities and National team duties ought to be obligatory. I'm not saying there shouldn't be any room for negotiation, but the tail ought not to be wagging the dog in this way.

On the money there Colonel!!
Wigan said:
On the money there Colonel!!

x2

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitKenya defend David Rudisha's Commonwealth withdrawal
Return to top View Desktop Site