Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitWhat kind of car does everyone have? Just because I'm a car fan and nosey.

What kind of car does everyone have? Just because I'm a car fan and nosey.

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

I've got a Ford Focus, wife has a Ford Mondeo. Typical sensible family cars really, except mine is painted matt black, with an orange roof, red wheels etc etc. I must grow up...
Didn't picture you as a married man. I've an 06 clio 1.2 misses has 06 astra 1.6 I am looking at either navara , ranger or Mazda rx8 next
I have a BMW 318i (for sale) Land Rover Discovery (off road prepared) Yamaha xtz 750 Super Tenere. Missus has a Chrysler Crossfire 3.2 V6
what are you a frikkin billionaire ?

I have a push bike with a bent front wheel where it got stuck in the wheel arch of a dirty car driver
Post Edited: 22.08.2010 @ 14:25 PM by Tannhauser
This was my baby until a few weeks back. Toyota Supra Mkiv, 556 BHP. Montrously quick.

[IMG]http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad295/Tannhausercake/threeq...

[IMG]http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad295/Tannhausercake/rear3....
what sort of car is it ?
Boar said:what sort of car is it ?

can you not read?

Toyota Supra.
Ford Fiesta Zetec S 1.6 TDCI in gun metal grey

Looking at either a VW golf R32 or gett a van not sure yet.
Supra, proper car! I've had more than my share of fun japs. Yeah, Pompy, as good as married, 16 years in July just gone for my sins, she has some serious patience... 3 little Stetecs too, well not so little any more, 14, 10 and 8.

Quite fancy a black l200 next with chrome bits, Tonka toy style!
Boar said:what are you a frikkin billionaire ?

I have a push bike with a bent front wheel where it got stuck in the wheel arch of a dirty car driver

Hey Boarski, wish I could get away with a bike, great on fuel, not enough horse power though...
Gen 6 celica ST -> Me

Merc c200 coupe -> Missus
whatever my driver (taxi) decides to pull up in.
I only use mine to go up and down from Portsmouth to doncaster so I don't know why I want a truck cos the petrol will kill me but I just do. Want to do my bit to ruin the ozone layer lol
I'm a mechanic and I don't drive! I should be a comedian !! Grin

Misses got a 206 french thing! Eww, LOL
Got a BMW 316 I want rid off, willing to let it go trade if anyone wants to take it off my hands.

Also got a Big ass Land Rover Discovery.

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitWhat kind of car does everyone have? Just because I'm a car fan and nosey.
Return to top View Desktop Site