Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitHitting a bloke with no arms.

Hitting a bloke with no arms.

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

I like to see lads post vids of themselves t**tting things. Not many do yet I guess a lot of us do bits of boxing / martial arts at one time or another ( coz we is all want to be hard init ) and just like watching vids of lifts it's nice to be able to compare your own efforts to your peers and get some pointers on technique etc.

Good work Macradev. Do you have BOB backed into a corner there or have you filled the base with something very heavy as IME most of those types of bags move all over the place once you get going on them and you certainly seem to be hitting it hard enough.
Personally I think your hands are a wee bit too slow for your size, at least double the volume of punches should be thrown Wink

Not sure what I think of those things as you are limited to moving around which is half the deal with boxing/sparring/bag work etc.
Post Edited: 06.10.2009 @ 17:26 PM by bhamstaff
keep your guard up when you punch or you'll get you head taken off from a counter attack. also when you duck or roll keep your eyes on the oppenent not the floor or he might run circles around you the time you look back up. also footwork look looked terrible Grin
Macredev
Matt griff, bhmstaff, you're right but i'm just starting back on this and my fitness is s**t.

Pagan, the base is filled with wet sand must be around 136k and its jammed against a small wall.

I weigh about 98k at the mo and it feels a lo harder than 90kGrin
Think i'll stick to wrestlingWink
Macredev said:Matt griff, bhmstaff, you're right but i'm just starting back on this and my fitness is s**t.

Pagan, the base is filled with wet sand must be around 136k and its jammed against a small wall.

I weigh about 98k at the mo and it feels a lo harder than 90kGrin
Think i'll stick to wrestlingWink

look good though, keep it up! technique comes with practise
MrSmall
Boar said:I used to do boxing and youve godda love it !

coz sparring murders you to death x 3 and getting hit on the nose hurts and i never 'got used to it'

if anyone goes to a boxing gym to do the training 'but not spar' ..be ready ! thats like going to adders and not wanting to max out on your virgin session !

i think smalls was a technical consultant on 3 of the 6 rocky films no ?

Just the first two, then I had a run in with Mr T.
And the rest is history..

Getting hit on the nose ain't s**t, it's the sensation of your brain being knocked from one side to another in your skull from a end-of-the-chin shot that is uncomfortable.

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitHitting a bloke with no arms.
Return to top View Desktop Site