Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitSince everyone else is talking about their injuries...

Since everyone else is talking about their injuries...

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

...last night I was clean and pressing and on the second last clean I caught the bar wrong and my back arched the wrong way. When I pressed it I did the exact same and I'm sure I felt the discs (or whatever they're called) in my spine touch. Now I'm in pain!

Any advice?
Go see an osteo.....simples!
man up and get back in the gym? Grin
Osteo - money.

Willsan - I did carry on cleaning and doing good mornings after so I tried my manly best. Just since this morning I've had an issue!
just kidding mate. just rest up and see if it goes away. if not go to a chiro. Wink
I kinda hyperextended backwards when i failed a 300lb pushjerk - at the time it felt painfull and was hurting for the week following , i dont think you will have any damage to the discs , just a strain of the muscles or sprain of ligament type stuff ..
Willsan - no problem pal. Looking at squatting Monday anyway so hoping a sauna on Sunday will sort it.

Boar - mine was a meagre 200lb.
rest it, if its still painful in a week go and see someone. I have hyper-extended on deadlifts before resulting in a painful lower back that gradually got better within a couple of weeks.
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitSince everyone else is talking about their injuries...
Return to top View Desktop Site