Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosDo oly shoes really make a difference?

Do oly shoes really make a difference?

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Carl said:
pullums sell the do-wins for £65 plus probably £10 postage

Exactamento!
Yet they come in white only or so it seems.
my ironworks ave just this second arrived,nice n comfy!Cool
mishima said:
Carl said:
pullums sell the do-wins for £65 plus probably £10 postage

Exactamento!
Yet they come in white only or so it seems.

they have red bits on aswell!!! LOL
Robbo said:
Joni said:
Robbo said:
I may however just pinch joni's tonight.

would be the right size as well i think Grin

Think i will try yours before i splash out mate if thats ok. I wont run off in them, promise Grin

sure no probs!

i will tie them to JC just to be sure...
decided time i got on the train!

ordered from pullums

log pb coming up?!
jt said:
log pb coming up?!

YES!
defo the way forward!
shawn
Not sure what company i order mine off, But had the same problems (they said they were in stock and they wasn't) c**ts, need them that weekend and had to wait week or town for my refund, Which meant i couldn't even order them from elsewhere to arrive in time. Really f**ked me off who ever the company was.
sugar rays probably mate
got mine from pullams, the shoes make a difference. You feel more solid and rooted to the floor. They do however move the load slightly and it will take a few weeks to get used to them, you might have to initially drop the weight a tiny bit.
Joni said:
jt said:
log pb coming up?!

YES!

Log Pb?! I will have some of that but more importantly.............. Frontie PB?!
Robbo said:
Frontie PB?!

NO!
Robbo said:
Think i will try yours before i splash out mate if thats ok. I wont run off in them, promise Grin

Be warned, Joni's have been altered so that the heel is EVEN HIGHER THAN NORMAL.
got mine from sugar rays took a couple of days but cheaper than anywhere else
Tommy
I got a pair of Ironworks 3s from Pullum Sports a month or so back. Great for overhead stuff and fronties, and I love deadlifting in them too although most normal folk don't. Haven't got to grips with them for back squatting at all though. High bar narrow stance feels great, but has anyone else had any problems squatting low bar with a wide(ish) stance in them?

You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosDo oly shoes really make a difference?
Return to top View Desktop Site