Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosTom Hibbert- 152.5kg Log Clean & Press

Tom Hibbert- 152.5kg Log Clean & Press

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Goal of my session was just to warm up to a decent weight to see if I could squeeze out 1 more PB next Saturday at our End of Year PB/Events session...hitting a new PB was fairly unexpected!

Got a couple of tricks I can use to help me recover over the next week and a special pre-workout formula so it now looks as though a little more is on the cards!
pb spamming lol. world class that mate. well done!
The PB's are spreading like Ebola! Amazing work!
Utterly nuts, a serious danger to anyone in under 90s for 2015.
One trick pony ;-)

Made that look pretty easy mate, seems some more in the tank. And the clean looked super easy. Well done.
Very nice!
Thanks guys, that was actually the only clean I hit well today, I think I've got one more in me next Saturday, should be fun having a go!
slimsim
That clean!!!! Looks like you could clean 180kg!! Eek
tom do u think using a belt or sleeves would add anything for you ? if so why not use them in training as there allowed in comp
DomRedshaw said:tom do u think using a belt or sleeves would add anything for you ? if so why not use them in training as there allowed in comp

Belt, not on this, sleeves, possibly if I took time to get used to then. They tend to throw my clean off. That being said, comp I'm set to do next doesn't allow elbow sleeves. Also I'm progressing pretty well completely raw so don't need to make changes yet and if it's not broke, don't fix it!
ah fair enough. im not a fan of double/triple ply sleeves usually just thought u might of been tempted to break the 160+ barrier. obviously what your doing is working great for you so far tho, wasnt suggesting to change it just wondered why u didnt use belt ect.
dannyboy73
This syas it all

WILLSAN said: world class!
DomRedshaw said:ah fair enough. im not a fan of double/triple ply sleeves usually just thought u might of been tempted to break the 160+ barrier. obviously what your doing is working great for you so far tho, wasnt suggesting to change it just wondered why u didnt use belt ect.

Def tempted to break the 160kg+ barrier... ):
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosTom Hibbert- 152.5kg Log Clean & Press
Return to top View Desktop Site