Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosMilsy 275kg Squat/255KGx3 PB

Milsy 275kg Squat/255KGx3 PB

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Post Edited: 07.09.2014 @ 17:25 PM by ironage
Had Morning training at Skipton Weightlifting and Powerlifting Club this morning with Milsy and some lads from our old Iron Age Gym.A good morning session and nice to see Jack,Scott and James.

ironage said:Had Morning training at Skipton Weightlifting and Powerlifting Club this morning with Milsy and some lads from our old Iron Age Gym.A good morning session and nice to see Jack,Scott and James.

ironage said:Had Morning training at Skipton Weightlifting and Powerlifting Club this morning with Milsy and some lads from our old Iron Age Gym.A good morning session and nice to see Jack,Scott and James.

fixed
ben66 said:
fixed

Thanks
Strong as hell that Milsy!
Nice work!
shanejer
Brilliant
ChrisMcCarthy
You mini - Benni you.

Good work.
Cheers for uploading Steve was a good little session miss training as a group

Thanks for the comments guys wasn't as fast as I wanted but after squatting heavy on Friday I can't complain
slimsim
milsy said:Cheers for uploading Steve was a good little session miss training as a group

Thanks for the comments guys wasn't as fast as I wanted but after squatting heavy on Friday I can't complain

Lovely squatting mate, but.................I thought you weren't supposed to be going heavy for ages?!!
milsy said:Cheers for uploading Steve was a good little session miss training as a group

Looked fairly fast considering its 275kg!
Post Edited: 07.09.2014 @ 18:46 PM by ironage
slimsim said:
Lovely squatting mate, but.................I thought you weren't supposed to be going heavy for ages?!!

Ego takes over Simon Grin
ironage said:
Ego takes over Simon Grin

Haha Steve's right need to back off abit need to stick to my doubles and triples for a lot longer
you make squatting look effortless, good work mate
solid weight easy lift , shouldn't be too long before 300 looks as easy for you

You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosMilsy 275kg Squat/255KGx3 PB
Return to top View Desktop Site