Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsUnder 105 Wales strongest man 2014 27th of April 2014

Under 105 Wales strongest man 2014 27th of April 2014

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

jones105
anthonygriff said:We only had 6 last year the year before think there were about 10 mark as pulled a few new 105 in this year from putting on novice comps.we always strugled with number in Wales even the opens have in the past.you can only compete with wants i.front of you hopefully there be a few more back next year and the promoters can put more novices comp on to pull a few more guys in

This ^
Lewisg
Well said Anthony
Good to luck to freak today and all the other welsh lads!

Smalls where are the f**king updates? Useless!
Luke wins deadlift with 10 reps at 270kg.
Ramsay777 said:Luke wins deadlift with 10 reps at 270kg.

Eek Cool
Hells bells that's some pulling!
PeteHodgson said:
Eek Cool

I would think he must of needed only 10 for the win as im pretty sure he could rep 270 all day long

beast

cant wait to see vids
rick89 said:
I would think he must of needed only 10 for the win as im pretty sure he could rep 270 all day long
beast
cant wait to see vids

Luke.and I talked about it and if he was first out he'd nail 10 but if he was last he'd do what he needed. I think 10-12 would be max effort at 270 for Luke at the moment.
That said he hasn't really been training the deadlift all that much last few months
bsaunders1989
Lewis gradon 8, rich 7
Of tyrones facebook not sure on the others
Luke tied 2nd on log with 130, think he in lead by 0.5 points
Luke 3rd on yoke medley, now lying 2nd 1.5 points behind 1st!
lewis winning?.....thats my guess for title.....he quality now
bsaunders1989
Lewis in first 2 points ahead of luke.
Awesome...lew deserves this...the guy has got better year by year....he so much better then people realise... hope he does it
bsaunders1989
Good events for him now iswell. Hes flying with the stones iswell will be hard to beat on that

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsUnder 105 Wales strongest man 2014 27th of April 2014
Return to top View Desktop Site