Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitBob Sapp Vs Terry Hollands Arm Wrestle (Japan)

Bob Sapp Vs Terry Hollands Arm Wrestle (Japan)

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Just noticed this and thought i'd share. (sorry Terry). Grin

Bob Sapp Doesn't tap to strikes, crazy.
1. Arm Wrestling is s**t
2. Terry would do bob sapp in a fight
3. It sickens me how lean terry looks, is probably the same weight as me roughly, yet has 100kg on all my lifts lol.
Terry's looking in great shape!
That might be the most alpha thing I've ever seen! Bob Sapp is strong as f**k.
Terry opened his arm, should of used his lats to pull sapp in towards him, reducing the angle of his arm, and then tried to go into a hook, looks like there was loads of side pressure being used which doesnt happen in proper arm wrestling. Thats my small small bit of knowledge exhausted.
I could take on Terry
RyanH said:Terry opened his arm, should of used his lats to pull sapp in towards him, reducing the angle of his arm, and then tried to go into a hook, looks like there was loads of side pressure being used which doesnt happen in proper arm wrestling. Thats my small small bit of knowledge exhausted.

Yeah I think Sapp had the right idea, leaning away (is it a top roll?) never seems to work that well, once you get a hook you've pretty much won.
JackRevans said:I could take on Terry

Dan Green doesn't talk about arm wrestling in his videos Jack. He does strict presses and sumos of 4 inch blocks.
Post Edited: 05.01.2014 @ 03:03 AM by herman
Looks like terry was easily capable of winning, but perhaps hesitated on applying full force at the beginning (and twisting arm inwards) and then his arm was already in the disadvantageous position so he just gave up to avoid injury.
Post Edited: 05.01.2014 @ 03:28 AM by RyanH
unit94 said:
Yeah I think Sapp had the right idea, leaning away (is it a top roll?) never seems to work that well, once you get a hook you've pretty much won.

His hand is sort of trying to do something like a top roll but he leans back rather than pulling back which opens his arm and just applies side pressure which you never do in arm wrestling really. So much more to arm wrestling than people think if you want to be good at it, i am horribly bad i have pulled with 2 good pullers both national champions a lot lighter than me and i was hugely humbled even with basic technique i was still bad.
davidhorne
Armwrestling between non-armwrestlers is always fraught with danger. A visit to some of the top armwrestlers in Britain would have helped him greatly, and would help to keep him in a safe position.

The money must have been worth it for him to undertake this.
beza
Lol
at least bob sapp has finally won something.
Can't imagine Terry would be willing to risk putting 100% into an arm wrestle, given his detached biceps.
Post Edited: 05.01.2014 @ 11:11 AM by GATES
seen this the other week sapp beat fedor as well

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/12/30/5257250/bob-sapp-beats-f...

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitBob Sapp Vs Terry Hollands Arm Wrestle (Japan)
Return to top View Desktop Site