Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitSad day in strongman, Mike jenkins passes away.

Sad day in strongman, Mike jenkins passes away.

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Along with the death of Jesse Marunde, this is probably the most shocked that I've ever been regarding a strongman's death.

RIP, Mike
johnHorton
genuinely saddened by this news. RIP big Mike. best wishes to his family
dannyboy73
This is very shocking, so very young.

Pete said:Along with the death of Jesse Marunde, this is probably the most shocked that I've ever been regarding a strongman's death.

RIP, Mike

Very sad, I feel for his family.
s**tty news. My thoughts are with his friends and family.

I was lucky enough to meet him once, seemed like a great guy.
Such a shocking loss to the strongman community, my thoughts are with his friends and family. He always came across as a true gentleman. Strongman has lost a great ambassador for the sport Unhappy
Eagle
Very sad news. Wish his wife and family all the best.
Massive loss to the sport

R.I.P mike
Very, very sad Unhappy
A terrible thing to happen to a great strongman at such a young age. A big loss to the sport. Thoughts to the family and friends of Mike who have suffered a bigger loss. He will be missed Unhappy
Sad news, especially at such a young age.

A good video has been created by a US news channel - http://www.local21news.com/sports/features/local-sports/storie...
It's gonna be weird watching him on TV over xmas
AdamT
Mike was definitely a guy who I could have seen win WSM one day. Also had the potential to break the log record. Strongest shoulders other than Z. Great athelete too and seemed a good character.

Really is sad, reminds me of the time Jesse passed on!
r.i.p mike jenkins
Unhappy
Jabba
Terrible news. My heart goes out to his family. RIP Mike.
R.I.P Big Mike . My hero

So sad , so young
Rest in peace , Big Man .

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitSad day in strongman, Mike jenkins passes away.
Return to top View Desktop Site