You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training Videos405lbs strict OHP

405lbs strict OHP

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Strong!

CHESTER
Unreal shoulder power.
I think i remember him doing a vid of a
massive viking press ?
This is the same bloke benching ,what a beast!
PhilKlidaras
that is a strong press...good find chaps!
Immensley strong but i would shy away from saying it was a strict press due to the fact that each one started about the chin and not from the shoulders
Wigan said:
Immensley strong but i would shy away from saying it was a strict press due to the fact that each one started about the chin and not from the shoulders

Fair point, the word strict was used to describe the press was without a knee bend.
jimblanchflower
A lot of you will know Lee Bowers from NW strongman shows. A few years back Lee was an overhead monster. He used to do seated press behind neck (not all the way down) with 400lbs for reps on a regular basis. He did a single once with 600. It is a shame the youtube thing was not about for some of the crazy stunts of yesteryear. The next generation will have a much greater insight into the current crop of freaks.
jimblanchflower said:
He used to do seated press behind neck (not all the way down) with 400lbs for reps on a regular basis. He did a single once with 600.

A single press behind neck with 600lbs???Eek
Monster!

welsh strongman I think he's called Dale norris,doing 172.5k
Wigan said:

My first thoughts were exactly the same, the range of motion was very limited.
Not that I could do it mind you !!!
I have a long way to go before I start slagging other people off Tongue
i think that one of dale was taken before his quad injury.

but still to press 180kg above your head in a strict manor without using legs and even if its not on his shoulders is still really dam strong
jimblanchflower said:
A lot of you will know Lee Bowers from NW strongman shows. A few years back Lee was an overhead monster. He used to do seated press behind neck (not all the way down) with 400lbs for reps on a regular basis. He did a single once with 600. It is a shame the youtube thing was not about for some of the crazy stunts of yesteryear. The next generation will have a much greater insight into the current crop of freaks.

Discussion of this tonight was not helped by confusion between Lee Bowers and Dean Bowring (unsurprisingly).

For what it's worth, Mr Bowring has NOT pressed 600 Happy.
THE PRESSING WAS GOOD BUT STE LEIGH WOULD EASLY BEET HIM STE IS THE SHOULDER PRESS MAN!
I agree with everything you say Ian but Ste can't press 184 kilos with no leg drive!

You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training Videos405lbs strict OHP
Return to top View Desktop Site