Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining Journalsfrom bodybuilder to strongman

from bodybuilder to strongman

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Another good strong session bud, i've bought some of that tiger balm, it's good stuff.
Big_Gray
cheers si, yeah its great stuff .
Yet another good good session.
shanejer
crazy push p;ressing 130 x 6 is sick
Big_Gray
cheers shane and neil. not being a cocky prick but the 130kg x 6 was easy, joni watched n said straight after strong and easy
little_jay
ul do good in that comp mate. just looked at it, wish id seen earlier woulda jumped in for novice. those weights are fine for me. good look pal get sum good rest an tonnes a quality food down ya.
Big_Gray
little_jay said:ul do good in that comp mate. just looked at it, wish id seen earlier woulda jumped in for novice. those weights are fine for me. good look pal get sum good rest an tonnes a quality food down ya.

cheers buddie will do.

to be fair and honest mate, it shouldnt be called a novice it is first timers weight, way to light for a novice, n the novices on here will tell u that.

get yourself in2 comps as soon and as much as u can, worked great for me to start with, experience and the competitive edge are great tools and u will get a real fire in your belly
little_jay
iv entered the unit 20 and yorkshire novice. something to go for. hope to do well in em. get a bit competative!makes ya better tho dunt it. only been at it a couple a weeks and im already wanting to do comps.
Strong stuff mate....were the 150s with the inch handles? If so, good speed. If not, you need to go quicker Grin
Big_Gray
JC said:Strong stuff mate....were the 150s with the inch handles? If so, good speed. If not, you need to go quicker Grin

easy tiger.

regular handles.

recently i have been going way to fast with them n smashing my legs, nearly falling over n looking out of control, so this was nice n steady n controlled, hopefully can combine speed n control this sunday Grin
Big_Gray said:
easy tiger.
regular handles.
recently i have been going way to fast with them n smashing my legs, nearly falling over n looking out of control, so this was nice n steady n controlled, hopefully can combine speed n control this sunday Grin

Are they cylinders...i HATE cylinders. Other farmers I'm fine with....cylinders I just seem to continually smash into my legs Angry
Big_Gray
JC said:
Are they cylinders...i HATE cylinders. Other farmers I'm fine with....cylinders I just seem to continually smash into my legs Angry

no, im the opposite of u, i like the cylinders, theses are basic frames, i feel the 20 n 25 kg plates are to close to your legs
Big_Gray
no, im the opposite of u, i like the cylinders, theses are basic frames, i feel the 20 n 25 kg plates are to close to your legs
Big_Gray said:

with the cylinders, they ARE to close to my legs. I can tell, as they're continually f**king bashing into them lol Grin
shanejer said:crazy push p;ressing 130 x 6 is sick

its the new MONg target :-)

great pressing though big guy, toying with these weights lately!

You are here: HomeForumTraining Journalsfrom bodybuilder to strongman
Return to top View Desktop Site