REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 77 guests
Powerlifting Advertising. Strongman Advertising.
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitWSM 2021

WSM 2021

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

12345678910 ... ... 1920212223242526272829

jtIcon...19-05-2021 @ 20:32 
Avatar
old age traveller
Member 332, 7827 posts
samue1son said:
535!
Will it ever plateaux???


534 were me
Grin
lukiIcon...20-05-2021 @ 21:03 
Avatar
Avatar
Member 5517, 1375 posts
SQ 160, BP 165, DL 201
526.0 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
jt said:
534 were me
Grin

You should try seeing other videos. That's a lot of views.
SamthepigmanIcon...26-05-2021 @ 21:27 
Avatar
See You Next Tuesday
Member 2254, 3662 posts
SQ 240, BP 165, DL 300
705.0 kgs @ 89kgs UnEq
Tom
Nova
Caron
lukiIcon...02-06-2021 @ 08:33 
Avatar
Avatar
Member 5517, 1375 posts
SQ 160, BP 165, DL 201
526.0 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
Groups out Thursday
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPl-cDnl5Bf/
KevC86Icon...04-06-2021 @ 07:19 
Avatar
Member 5141, 3614 posts
SQ 300, BP 180, DL 350
830.0 kgs @ 130kgs UnEq
Groups are out and it's bloody tough to pick the finalists.

Other than JF and Nova I'm not sure there's anyone I'd be comfortable betting money on to make it to the final.

Hicks looks great but he'll likely have to beat either Shaw or Aivars in a stone off.

Tom Stoltman should be safe, but with Mitchell in his group a slip could put him in a stone off with one of the few humans capable of really pushing him.

Group 3, f**k knows. Richardson and Oberst potentially in the stone off, unless Luke can beat JF to win the group.

Bishop has a good shot, but it wouldn't take much to see him in a stone off against Hollands or Janashia.

Luke Stoltman is probably looking at a stone off against Faires. I fancy Luke to win that now that I'm thinking about it.

In conclusion, I've no idea who's making the final.
SparrowIcon...04-06-2021 @ 07:34 
Avatar
always lookIng for the extra UT2 work.
Member 9, 18268 posts
SQ 210, BP 167.5, DL 260
637.5 kgs @ 103kgs UnEq
KevC86 said:Groups are out and it's bloody tough to pick the finalists.

Other than JF and Nova I'm not sure there's anyone I'd be comfortable betting money on to make it to the final.

Hicks looks great but he'll likely have to beat either Shaw or Aivars in a stone off.

Tom Stoltman should be safe, but with Mitchell in his group a slip could put him in a stone off with one of the few humans capable of really pushing him.

Group 3, f**k knows. Richardson and Oberst potentially in the stone off, unless Luke can beat JF to win the group.

Bishop has a good shot, but it wouldn't take much to see him in a stone off against Hollands or Janashia.

Luke Stoltman is probably looking at a stone off against Faires. I fancy Luke to win that now that I'm thinking about it.

In conclusion, I've no idea who's making the final.


Where can the groups be found?
WILLSANIcon...04-06-2021 @ 08:10 
Avatar
Trump will get another four years
Member 126, 16709 posts
SQ 160, BP 110, DL 225
495.0 kgs @ 75kgs UnEq
Group 1:
Maxime Boudreault
Graham Hicks
Travis Ortmayer
Brian Shaw
Aivars Smauckstelis

Group 2:
Mark Felix
Johnny Hansson
Trey Mitchell III
Evan Singleton
Tom Stoltman

Group 3:
JF Caron
Eythor Melsted
Robert Oberst
Luke Richardson
Mikhail Shivlyakov

Group 4:
Adam Bishop
Terry Hollands
Konstantine Janashia
Jerry Pritchett
Chris Van Der Linde

Group 5:
Gavin Bilton
Kevin Faires
Oleksii Novikov
Luke Stoltman
Bobby Thompson
SparrowIcon...04-06-2021 @ 08:27 
Avatar
always lookIng for the extra UT2 work.
Member 9, 18268 posts
SQ 210, BP 167.5, DL 260
637.5 kgs @ 103kgs UnEq
Thanks
NimbleIcon...04-06-2021 @ 08:50 
Avatar
woefully weak
Member 4748, 1370 posts
SQ 157, BP 133, DL 260
550.0 kgs @ 104kgs UnEq
Slight revision given these groups...

Oleksii Novikov
Tom Stoltman
Brian Shaw
Jerry Pritchett
JF Caron
Graham Hicks
Adam Bishop
Luke Stoltman
Trey Mitchell III
Robert Oberst
NimbleIcon...04-06-2021 @ 08:52 
Avatar
woefully weak
Member 4748, 1370 posts
SQ 157, BP 133, DL 260
550.0 kgs @ 104kgs UnEq
KevC86 said:Groups are out and it's bloody tough to pick the finalists.

Other than JF and Nova I'm not sure there's anyone I'd be comfortable betting money on to make it to the final.

Hicks looks great but he'll likely have to beat either Shaw or Aivars in a stone off.

Tom Stoltman should be safe, but with Mitchell in his group a slip could put him in a stone off with one of the few humans capable of really pushing him.

Group 3, f**k knows. Richardson and Oberst potentially in the stone off, unless Luke can beat JF to win the group.

Bishop has a good shot, but it wouldn't take much to see him in a stone off against Hollands or Janashia.

Luke Stoltman is probably looking at a stone off against Faires. I fancy Luke to win that now that I'm thinking about it.

In conclusion, I've no idea who's making the final.


Totally agree. Itís stacked.
WILLSANIcon...04-06-2021 @ 09:01 
Avatar
Trump will get another four years
Member 126, 16709 posts
SQ 160, BP 110, DL 225
495.0 kgs @ 75kgs UnEq
I want to see their events before making a prediction. could make a big difference.
lukiIcon...04-06-2021 @ 09:22 
Avatar
Avatar
Member 5517, 1375 posts
SQ 160, BP 165, DL 201
526.0 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
Page 3 Stoltman leak
1) Loading Meadley
2) Axel Squat or Standard Deads 340kg
3) Train Pull or Fingals
4) Pickaxe hold
5) Overhead Meadley of circus dumbbell, Circus Barbell and Axel
6) For 2-3 position Stone run with 210 max (reps of 210 for tie)
WILLSANIcon...04-06-2021 @ 09:56 
Avatar
Trump will get another four years
Member 126, 16709 posts
SQ 160, BP 110, DL 225
495.0 kgs @ 75kgs UnEq
luki said:Page 3 Stoltman leak
1) Loading Meadley
2) Axel Squat or Standard Deads 340kg
3) Train Pull or Fingals
4) Pickaxe hold
5) Overhead Meadley of circus dumbbell, Circus Barbell and Axel
6) For 2-3 position Stone run with 210 max (reps of 210 for tie)


I mean which group has what. squat/dl, train pull/fingals.
PeteHodgsonIcon...04-06-2021 @ 10:35 
Avatar
Has little understanding of the sugden
Member 677, 11248 posts
SQ 165, BP 125, DL 220
510.0 kgs @ 80kgs UnEq
What date does it actually start?
PeteHodgsonIcon...04-06-2021 @ 10:35 
Avatar
Has little understanding of the sugden
Member 677, 11248 posts
SQ 165, BP 125, DL 220
510.0 kgs @ 80kgs UnEq
WILLSAN said:
I mean which group has what. squat/dl, train pull/fingals.


Luke S has a chart on his FB page with groups and events.

12345678910 ... ... 1920212223242526272829

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitWSM 2021
© Sugden Barbell 2021 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto