Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitThis made my blood boil!

This made my blood boil!

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Harry said:
Funny, I always see women such as yourself after men with even more wealth than their own. Gold digging comes in all forms.

It's a good thing you're poor then, safe from all those nasty women out there.
assum said:
I'd imagine that it was painfully obvious the "contract" was a typo of "contradicted"

How does that make you feel in a post in which you were calling me a half-wit ?
assum said:
but the most juvenile, middle aged Bigot sat masturbating over his terminal due to the fact that they could point out that someone had made a typo probably as you are not important enough for anyone to care about such things.

Juvenile - agree.
Middle-aged - I wish, I am old.
Masturbating over a typo - good lord no.
Not important enough - agree.
Harry you're a wizard

Post Edited: 14.04.2013 @ 18:12 PM by Fatpete
assum said:
The fact remains that even your training partner has corrected your inept ideals and you have admitted that you have no grounds to form them in the first place. Bottom line is you stated fact, and you were WRONG. Better do as Rick says and leave it. Take it offline and discuss with him.

Why would my training partner not tell me I was wrong if he thought I was ?

If I stated fact how could I be wrong. Facts, surely, by definition are correct.

I don't believe Rick did tell me I was wrong, nor did he tell me to leave it. Play nice was the bit I saw, not stop playing.
Bloody daily mail, got a lot to answer for
JackRevans said:I wish I was called harry

I don't think it's too difficult.
assum
Fatpete said:
How does that make you feel in a post in which you were calling me a half-wit ?

Why should I feel anything? It's a typo not a lottery win. Maybe a big event in your existence, but please don't judge me by your standards.
assum
Fatpete said:
Why would my training partner not tell me I was wrong if he thought I was ?
If I stated fact how could I be wrong. Facts, surely, by definition are correct.
I don't believe Rick did tell me I was wrong, nor did he tell me to leave it. Play nice was the bit I saw, not stop playing.

He may be (quite correctly IMO) of the opinion that you are incapable of admitting that you are wrong.
I stand corrected. What I should have said is that you stated unfounded and incorrect sexist ignorance as fact.
Rick did tell you that you are wrong. He completely disagreed with you, and he was right. That means that you are WRONG. He'll explain this to you in person I'm sure, if he thinks you have the capability of open mindedness. Do let us know.
It seems that the only ally you have in this thread is Harry. You must be proud.

Other than that, 3 posts to answer 1? Really? It's good that you have considered yourself to have a grasps on grammar. Think you could stretch to a bit of syntax?
I'm confused as to why people argue on the Internet over very minute details and do everything they can to carry on the argument. Confused
unit94 said:I'm confused as to why people argue on the Internet over very minute details and do everything they can to carry on the argument. Confused

It is fun to read though
unit94 said:I'm confused as to why people argue on the Internet over very minute details and do everything they can to carry on the argument. Confused

I cant think of anything else to do on a sunday afternoon
assum said:
you have considered yourself to have a grasps on grammar.

Is this worthy of masturbation I wonder, hmmm. No, it isn't
assum said:
He may be of the opinion that you are incapable of admitting that you are wrong.

He knows me better than that. Doubtless he will whisper the real meaning of that post in my ear tomorrow. But it will remain secret. Any rubbish I spout on here is my rubbish.
assum said:
It seems that the only ally you have in this thread is Harry. You must be proud.

Does that mean pete is actually dumbledoor?

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitThis made my blood boil!
Return to top View Desktop Site