Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsTOMS TRAINING LOG.

TOMS TRAINING LOG.

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Closed This thread has been closed by a moderator. Replies are no longer possible.

Originally posted by EDCLARKE...
great to hear you'll still be posting!

thanks ED even if i cant post the vids will keep you all updated Bradford is still on i have a fall back plan on thatWink

thanks golden one dont suppose you can bring them bands to Bradford if we get a chance for a playCool
No problem t. Consider it done!
no training today first day back to work so will train tomorrow,just an agency job laying kerbs was given a two day trial lol ive done this job for 24years anyway was there 2hours and site manager said forget the trial your staying its only 5weeks work for now but will help sort the kids out for xmas and get me to BradfordHappy
Nice one Tom you never no 5 weeks might turn into more!
Nice one Tom you never no 5 weeks might turn into more!

thanks mate hope theres more work on offer ED, glad of the work things were getting very tight.
Family is more important than anything big man, get grafting and don't worry about the lifting too much. you have built a good strength base now that won't leave you in a hurryHappy
Originally posted by marc...
Family is more important than anything big man, get grafting and don't worry about the lifting too much. you have built a good strength base now that won't leave you in a hurryHappy

thanks mate yes your right family first,im keeping off bench another week give the shoulders a chance to settle,did skull crushers and hammer curls for the first time the other day and tris were fryed but ive now got a pain in my left elbow if i rotate my hand or clench my fist evenAngry
Originally posted by tbench...

thanks mate yes your right family first,im keeping off bench another week give the shoulders a chance to settle,did skull crushers and hammer curls for the first time the other day and tris were fryed but ive now got a pain in my left elbow if i rotate my hand or clench my fist evenAngry

Thats what you get for doing gay bodybuilding exercisesGrin Grin
Originally posted by tbench...

Thats what you get for doing gay bodybuilding exercisesGrin Grin

LOL thanks mateRoll-Eyes Tongue
should have done kickbacks like I've been telling you!
should have done kickbacks like I've been telling you!

exactly ed...tkickHappy
Post Edited: 03.11.2007 @ 09:45 AM
training today 6.30pm

SKULL CRUSHERS
8X25K
8X30K
8X35K
8X40K

SEATED EZBAR TRICEP EXTEN,
8X30K
8X30K
8X30K

D,BELL EXTEN.
8X10K
8X15K
8X15K

HAMMER CURLS
8X17.5K stopped there with elbow pain 99% sure they caused the pain in the first place so no more.

FACE PULLS
10X40K
10X45K
10X50K

BENT OVER LATERAL RAISES
10X12.5K
10X12.5K
10X12.5K

CUBAN ROTATIONS
10X12.5K
10X15K
10X17.5K
10x17.5k

that was that cant wait to get back to benching.

i will still carry on with the above i think my shoulders have benifited a lot already certanly getting stronger at all the aboveHappy
a nice set of gay exercises there. another potentially great power lifter lost to bodybuildingUnhappy Tongue
a nice set of gay exercises there. another potentially great power lifter lost to bodybuildingUnhappy Tongue

those gay exercises have sorted my shoulders out and are a permenant part of my trainingTongue Tongue no honestly the shoulders are 200% better i had a go today just to see if there was pain there worked upto 110 120 130 all paused and zero shoulder pain all hail the golden one,will be back to benching next saturday,Marc have you got a squat program for me to follow think i need a bit of volume on them any ideas mate.
yes tskull mate will pm you later mate, glad to hear your shoulders better mate. hows work?

You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsTOMS TRAINING LOG.
Return to top View Desktop Site