Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumNutritionReflex NOS fusion

Reflex NOS fusion

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Anyone used it, Any good ?
yeah i had a tub.

but how would you know if it is any good or not? As in, can you ever really gain any noticeable benefits?

I am necking reflex performance matrix now, got it for cheap and it seems to have all the s**t in it ready and as a lazy person thats the best way for me. I just neck that before a session and it seems to give me a boost.
Joni said:yeah i had a tub.

but how would you know if it is any good or not? As in, can you ever really gain any noticeable benefits?

I am necking reflex performance matrix now, got it for cheap and it seems to have all the s**t in it ready and as a lazy person thats the best way for me. I just neck that before a session and it seems to give me a boost.

So its the reflex matrix that gives you your 'boost' before a session? Grin

Cant see if you take caffeine drinks or anything else along with the above, how you can possibly tell which one is giving you said 'boost'? Confused
JC said:
So its the reflex matrix that gives you your 'boost' before a session? Grin
Cant see if you take caffeine drinks or anything else along with the above, how you can possibly tell which one is giving you said 'boost'? Confused

MAX BOOSTAGE
JC its the similar s**t they sell at OSG - it does give you a kick for sure!
Joni said:JC its the similar s**t they sell at OSG - it does give you a kick for sure!

Aye Joni, but my point is, if you are taking other stuff that "gives you a kick"....how do you know the 'kick' is from the Reflex stuff?
JC said:
Aye Joni, but my point is, if you are taking other stuff that "gives you a kick"....how do you know the 'kick' is from the Reflex stuff?

Mark said so Wink
mikehowarth said:
Mark said so Wink

Well thats OK then Grin
NO Explode for the win
i can only speak of myself, 4 out of 5 sessions thats all i take.
Joni said:i can only speak of myself, 4 out of 5 sessions thats all i take.

Right I see, I thought you took other 'boosters' suc as caffeine drinks etc before every session
There Is a Drink Called "Buzzin" They Sell At OSG Now!

s**t Me! I Really Was "Buzzin" All f**king Night! Had No Sleep The First Time!
those pre training boosters are waste of money. just buy caffeine tabs. if youre not getting enough of a boost, up the dose. if its still not enough get some eph!
Can't beat Epherdrine...
Hang about

Where the f**k's Olly?

You are here: HomeForumNutritionReflex NOS fusion
Return to top View Desktop Site