Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitMetal wraps

Metal wraps

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Larfleeze
Anyone here used metal knee or wrist wraps? Looking for new knee wraps (using strangulators just now but want something a bit less harsh/more rebound-y for higher rep stuff) but can't find many reviews about their stuff. Cheers
scruffmcbuff
Ive used the orange ones. If your looking for less harsh i wouldnt recommend the orange ones!
PaulLewandowski
i've used the silver wrist wraps feels like a cloud on my wrist compared to my normal wrist wraps (titan sig golds).
any reason it has to be metal?
titan titaniums are a springy wrap.
Robbo91
I've got the metal silver knee wraps and without someone to wrap me they aren't feasible on my relatively large knees.
Larfleeze
matthewvc said:any reason it has to be metal?
titan titaniums are a springy wrap.

Nah man, just that there's loads of info available on inzer/titan and not much on metal so they have me curious.

The titaniums I haven't heard much about though compared to the other three, do you know how they compare to thp/sigs?
Larfleeze said:
Nah man, just that there's loads of info available on inzer/titan and not much on metal so they have me curious.
The titaniums I haven't heard much about though compared to the other three, do you know how they compare to thp/sigs?

THP - got them too: 2m version. THP are more cast like and didn't find rebound anywhere near as much. i find casty ones make the descent feel stronger but offer less pop out the bottom. suspect their target audience is suited squatters who get the rebound from the suit/briefs at the hips and just want knees to be braced more with the massive weights they use.
Larfleeze
matthewvc said:
THP - got them too: 2m version. THP are more cast like and didn't find rebound anywhere near as much. i find casty ones make the descent feel stronger but offer less pop out the bottom. suspect their target audience is suited squatters who get the rebound from the suit/briefs at the hips and just want knees to be braced more with the massive weights they use.

Aye I have thp wrist wraps, can't imagine them giving much pop. Sig gold I've read very mixed reviews of as a knee wrap.
I really wanted a pair of iron rebel outlaws but the shipping is more than the bloody wraps themselves, f**k that
IrishMarc
I have a pair of metal vikings wrist wraps they are awesome. Have also used a pair of metal black knee wraps and strongly prefer them to stiffer wraps I had used previously.
The metal black wrist wraps are ROCK solid.

If you like a bit more give, try the Slingshot Gangsta wraps.
i'm in two minds about slingshot (well the red lilliebridge WR ones i have)
they took me ages to break them in (beyond stiff at first), and i still only put them on over 250kg as they
take a load of weight to get down with when tightly wrapped. definitely a lot of support if you can handle them though.
Nothing better than inzer iron z wraps for knees and wrists
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitMetal wraps
Return to top View Desktop Site