REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 4 members and 93 guests
Powerlifting Advertising. Strongman Advertising.

Hicksys British log lift record

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

12

slimsimIconHicksys British log lift record02-09-2017 @ 15:36 
My asshole is not watertight.
Member 2926, 6017 posts
SQ 217.5, BP 107.5, DL 225
550.0 kgs @ 86kgs UnEq
Ok, so I've no idea of it but it was the easiest 212kg that I've ever seen. Looked like there was loads left in the tank.

Someone must be able to embed a copy......
yiannisIcon...02-09-2017 @ 15:55 
'Laurel'
Member 4532, 484 posts
SQ 260, BP 175, DL 270
705.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
http://instagram.com/p/BYithWngC-S/

Hope this works guys
yiannisIcon...02-09-2017 @ 15:56 
'Laurel'
Member 4532, 484 posts
SQ 260, BP 175, DL 270
705.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
slimsim said:Ok, so I've no idea of it but it was the easiest 212kg that I've ever seen. Looked like there was loads left in the tank.

Someone must be able to embed a copy......


sooo easy
AdamTIcon...02-09-2017 @ 16:53 
AKA the great reset
Member 4056, 5108 posts
Yes, he had easily more in the tank. I would guess 220 would of went.
The_Lone_WolfIcon...02-09-2017 @ 19:15 
Avatar
I eat a lot of meat
Member 5124, 2865 posts
SQ 245, BP 130, DL 275
650.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
Top lift from a top man. Chuffed for him.
billynomatesIcon...02-09-2017 @ 19:21 
Member 4923, 1353 posts
Wow, making 212 look like nothing. Well done Hix Happy
scruffmcbuffIcon...02-09-2017 @ 20:24 
the new longest serving member without a tagline
Member 5958, 2291 posts
SQ 280, BP 170, DL 300
750.0 kgs @ 138kgs UnEq
Jimminy cricket!!!!! That looked easy as all fury
KevC86Icon...02-09-2017 @ 20:27 
Avatar
Naps, family time and good food.
Member 5141, 3458 posts
SQ 300, BP 180, DL 350
830.0 kgs @ 130kgs UnEq
Certainly more left, but i understand not going any higher. Theres nothing to be gained until he believes he can beat Zs WR and i think that is still a ways off.

Thats 2 log records for Hix this year, and the win at Bloodstock. Looks like he is getting close to his best again.
AdamTIcon...02-09-2017 @ 20:41 
AKA the great reset
Member 4056, 5108 posts
KevC86 said:Certainly more left, but i understand not going any higher. Theres nothing to be gained until he believes he can beat Zs WR and i think that is still a ways off.

Thats 2 log records for Hix this year, and the win at Bloodstock. Looks like he is getting close to his best again.


What do you think he has in him? Looks like 220?
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...02-09-2017 @ 20:54 
Avatar
Has little understanding of the sport
Member 400, 20793 posts
Great work Hixxy Cool
LaTutaIcon...03-09-2017 @ 10:14 
I am from Germany so i know what i talk about.
Member 5171, 1048 posts
SQ 217.5, BP 160, DL 233.5
611.0 kgs @ 83kgs UnEq
220 no problem.
KevC86Icon...03-09-2017 @ 15:22 
Avatar
Naps, family time and good food.
Member 5141, 3458 posts
SQ 300, BP 180, DL 350
830.0 kgs @ 130kgs UnEq
AdamT said:
What do you think he has in him? Looks like 220?


Id fancy him to get the 221 that him and Ed failed a couple of years back, but not a lot more.
Balance rather than strength seems to be the dominating factor with heavier logs, and Hix just doesnt have the bw to compensate for that, so he'll need immense pressing strength to get it locked out quick enough not to start wobbling.
LaTutaIcon...03-09-2017 @ 20:12 
I am from Germany so i know what i talk about.
Member 5171, 1048 posts
SQ 217.5, BP 160, DL 233.5
611.0 kgs @ 83kgs UnEq
Is Eddie up to anything big on the log these days?
Those two could push each other to the world record.
The_Lone_WolfIcon...03-09-2017 @ 20:24 
Avatar
I eat a lot of meat
Member 5124, 2865 posts
SQ 245, BP 130, DL 275
650.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
LaTuta said:Is Eddie up to anything big on the log these days?
Those two could push each other to the world record.


I've not seen him post a log video for ages, the last big press he did was the axle world record I think.
billynomatesIcon...03-09-2017 @ 22:30 
Member 4923, 1353 posts
The_Lone_Wolf said:
I've not seen him post a log video for ages, the last big press he did was the axle world record I think.

Based on how easy that went up he must have been good for a huge log number around that time

12

© Sugden Barbell 2021 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto