Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumNutritionGullet pounding (the implications)

Gullet pounding (the implications)

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Just look at how the general populus eat, especially the fat ones. How much crap (especially sugar) they manage to get through with doing no exercise at all. It is still usually in their 50's when stuff like heart disease and diabetes kicks in.

Being active and not getting too fat should prevent most of the nasty stuff. Try to eat simple natural but high calorie foods like beef and potatoes where you can, and fish like mackerel too. So most your calories arent coming from dodgy processed carbs and mystery low grade fat.
Wiege, you're eating a spectacularly unhealthy sounding diet, which seems to be jam-packed full of fat. Is it Lighter Life Scotland?

But really, gaining weight healthily is the least fun, most committed, hardest aspect of training for 99% of people, I reckon: you have to make a decision to say "from this day on, for at least the next six months, I am going to feed myself every [insert time period] WITHOUT FAIL!!!"

I have never done it: but my old training partner has - and his lifts rocketed. You do, however, become something of a social pariah.
minibig1
unit94 said:
I'll get you one day

Don't think il ever get you Happy
minibig1 said:
unit94 said:
I'll get you one day

Don't think il ever get you Happy

you two are going to end up rodgering
minibig1
JackRevans said:
you two are going to end up rodgering

Doubt I could find the hole Wink
minibig1 said:
Doubt I could find the hole Wink

maybe youd be the reciever
minibig1
JackRevans said:
maybe youd be the reciever

I doubt his phallus could protrude his gut
minibig1 said:

loal!
work has just ordered 20 14" meat feast pizzas 14 to many, so a made the call that i would help out and got rid of half a pizza for them. i have been in a calorie deficit for two weeks now so i think i'm ok
More to the point why are you having salad with fish and chips?Confused
minibig1 said:

Hey! if I use a series of mirrors then I can easily see my phallus.
minibig1
unit94 said:
Hey! if I use a series of mirrors then I can easily see my phallus.

Haha fair play unit, fair play
Cheers for all the input gents its appreciated. I train natural and don't even use supements so have been eating like f**k to increase my numbers lately. it has worked very well as can be seen over the last month of my log but its the health risks of eating for strength h that is scaring me. Being Scottish my diet is mostly refined carbs and saturated fats. Maybe I should invest an extra 30 or 40 quid a week in food so that I can eat better stuff.

I'm not very concerned with muscle, it's more strength I'm concerned about and the less healthy diet seems to bring me much more of it. I ate healthy for quite a while there but was getting nowhere with my strength h. Its only when I became a glutton that it started moving effectively.
Serious gainz bro! Serious gainz!

http://crossfitfire.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mr-str...
Where did you find that picture of me?!........I'm lookin good!

You are here: HomeForumNutritionGullet pounding (the implications)
Return to top View Desktop Site