REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 3 members and 62 guests
Powerlifting Advertising. Strongman Advertising.

Englands Strongest Man U105

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

12345678910111213

CHESTERIcon...29-07-2008 @ 20:28 
used to be WEAK AS PISS
Member 37, 2612 posts
SQ 130, BP 90, DL 170
390.0 kgs @ 80kgs UnEq
Is it a U105 team comp ?
SparrowIcon...29-07-2008 @ 21:07 
Avatar
always lookIng for the easy option
Member 9, 16513 posts
SQ 210, BP 167.5, DL 260
637.5 kgs @ 103kgs UnEq
Think so Will.

Get your name down, and JC you can add Olly to the list and I'm sure Pete's arm could easily be twisted too.

Sugden takes over!!
JCIcon...30-07-2008 @ 09:48 
Avatar
technical retard
Member 172, 36834 posts
SQ 310, BP 205, DL 335
850.0 kgs @ 108kgs UnEq
Joni said:
was this image here already?

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii102/madcowdrey/n104336583...

JC is looking MEAN Grin


LOL, you bas***ds!! Happy
mickashurstIcon...30-07-2008 @ 13:09 
Avatar
Weird injury specialist - now with funny groin
Member 283, 1648 posts
jonnymills said:
Big well done to all the lads who competed, especially JT and JC!

Good work on the camera too Will!


Just got back off hols so only just seen result.Just like to congratulate all sugden members who competed at the weekend,and especially JC for qualifying!Cool
CHESTERIcon...30-07-2008 @ 18:21 
used to be WEAK AS PISS
Member 37, 2612 posts
SQ 130, BP 90, DL 170
390.0 kgs @ 80kgs UnEq
jonnymills said:
Think so Will.


If they let us know whats going on then i`ll
be doing this .
PeteIcon...22-08-2008 @ 12:25 
Avatar
has spent time in a modern educational setting
Member 47, 1226 posts
jonnymills said:
Think so Will.

Get your name down, and JC you can add Olly to the list and I'm sure Pete's arm could easily be twisted too.

Sugden takes over!!


Anybody know the date of this team comp? My arm already feels quite twisted!!!
JCIcon...22-08-2008 @ 13:35 
Avatar
technical retard
Member 172, 36834 posts
SQ 310, BP 205, DL 335
850.0 kgs @ 108kgs UnEq
Pete said:
jonnymills said:
Think so Will.

Get your name down, and JC you can add Olly to the list and I'm sure Pete's arm could easily be twisted too.

Sugden takes over!!


Anybody know the date of this team comp? My arm already feels quite twisted!!!


Hi Pete, how are you mate. When you back up the dungeon?

Its October time, date not confirmed as yet
jtIcon...07-06-2018 @ 19:29 
Avatar
“Only slight rubbing”
Member 332, 5649 posts
10 years ago!!!!!!
almost.
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...07-06-2018 @ 19:34 
Avatar
Ripped anuses heal quickly in my experience
Member 400, 19240 posts
Wow! I remember it well.
MarkCleggIcon...12-06-2018 @ 06:17 
Avatar
knock knock !! who's there ?? OLD SCHOOL SUGDEN
Member 212, 11422 posts
SQ 325, BP 212.5, DL 370
907.5 kgs @ 100kgs UnEq
I just read this thread and thought it was from this year ...

Cheers Angry





I thought all the old boys had made a comeback
little_aIcon...12-06-2018 @ 14:23 
Avatar
still a devious weightlifting bastard
Member 43, 14171 posts
MarkClegg said:I thought all the old boys had made a comeback


I thought you had emigrated? Happy How's it going?

I still get asked about my Straight outta OSG T-Shirt. I tell folk if they don't know they'll never understand anyway. It seems to do the trick.
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...12-06-2018 @ 16:49 
Avatar
Ripped anuses heal quickly in my experience
Member 400, 19240 posts
I came 7th in this comp, just about scraping a qualification spot for Britain's. I did 6 reps on the dead lift (220kg), 9 reps on the Viking, 6 reps with the stone (even though the vid says 5), and didn't quite complete the uphill van pull. I have a good memory Happy
MarkCleggIcon...18-06-2018 @ 15:04 
Avatar
knock knock !! who's there ?? OLD SCHOOL SUGDEN
Member 212, 11422 posts
SQ 325, BP 212.5, DL 370
907.5 kgs @ 100kgs UnEq
little_a said:
I thought you had emigrated? Happy How's it going?
I still get asked about my Straight outta OSG T-Shirt. I tell folk if they don't know they'll never understand anyway. It seems to do the trick.


Its going absolutely average mate ..

or slightly below


hope you`re well, see you for our yearly drink

12345678910111213

© Sugden Barbell 2018 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto