REGISTER
 

Can't deadlift for toffee

12345678910 ... ... 4445464748495051525354

TannhauserIcon...16-01-2010 @ 21:25 
Avatar
fighting woo with woo
Member 206, 1491 posts
SQ 227.5, BP 165, DL 260
652.5 kgs @ 100kgs UnEq
bulkaholic said:all this talk of nice tits and ass!!! Can i come train again soonGrin

Hope all is well Cliff. I am still plugging away. only improvement is deadlift as I think I have stretched my arms!

Will have to arrange another session soon. What sort of times do you train?

Cheers

Colin


Hi Col

I've still got your Nose Tork Happy

I'm usually training at 4:30pm on one of the weekdays and 10am on Saturday. What's your schedule like at the moment?
PhilKlidarasIcon...17-01-2010 @ 08:43 
Cut him some slack, he is an american
Member 311, 1751 posts
good to see you are still alive mate...
RickIcon...17-01-2010 @ 14:44 
Avatar
I am a bench-only guy
Member 3, 10068 posts
SQ 185, BP 175, DL 235
595.0 kgs @ 140kgs UnEq
Administrator
Glad you're ok mate.
EDCLARKEIcon...17-01-2010 @ 19:44 
Avatar
not particularly well educated
Member 85, 11010 posts
SQ 170, BP 130, DL 260
560.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
Nice to see you back posting mate!
bulkaholicIcon...18-01-2010 @ 10:57 
Avatar
Member 762, 79 posts
SQ 200, BP 135, DL 250
585.0 kgs @ 106kgs UnEq
Tannhauser said:
Hi Col
I've still got your Nose Tork Happy
I'm usually training at 4:30pm on one of the weekdays and 10am on Saturday. What's your schedule like at the moment?


Schedule is all over place at moment. If I see a day when can make 4.30 I will drop you a line and see if we can arrange a session.

I have my first comp in 6 weeks time so should be good for a laughGrin
TannhauserIcon...24-01-2010 @ 16:59 
Avatar
fighting woo with woo
Member 206, 1491 posts
SQ 227.5, BP 165, DL 260
652.5 kgs @ 100kgs UnEq
Thanks for the thoughts, guys.

bulkaholic said:
Schedule is all over place at moment. If I see a day when can make 4.30 I will drop you a line and see if we can arrange a session.
I have my first comp in 6 weeks time so should be good for a laughGrin


Yeah, that would be good. Don't expect too much from me at present. though. What contest is that?


Saturday

Managed to get in once this week again. Too much work and too tired to do more


Deadlifts

70 X 5
70 X 5
120 X 3
150 X 2
180 X 2
180 X 2
200 X 2
210 X 1
220 X 1

Bench Press

Warm ups
110 X 5
120 X 5
140 X 4
140 X 4
bulkaholicIcon...24-01-2010 @ 20:29 
Avatar
Member 762, 79 posts
SQ 200, BP 135, DL 250
585.0 kgs @ 106kgs UnEq
It's a raw comp in kent for charity. all feds and just knee wraps belt. should be good for a laugh (for people watching me anyway lol)
TannhauserIcon...31-01-2010 @ 17:19 
Avatar
fighting woo with woo
Member 206, 1491 posts
SQ 227.5, BP 165, DL 260
652.5 kgs @ 100kgs UnEq
Continuing in maintenance mode; I haven't been in since last Saturday.

A few squats. I enjoyed the fronts, which I haven't done for many months.

Squats

70 X 5
70 X 5
120 X 5
120 X 3
150 X 3
170 X 3
Belt on
180 X 2
180 X 1

Front squats

70 X 5
80 X 5
90 X 5
100 X 5
TannhauserIcon...06-02-2010 @ 18:41 
Avatar
fighting woo with woo
Member 206, 1491 posts
SQ 227.5, BP 165, DL 260
652.5 kgs @ 100kgs UnEq
One session again this week Unhappy

Saturday

Front Squats

70 X 5
85 X 5
100 X 5
110 X 4
120 X 4
130 X 2
140 x 1
150 X 1

Pulldowns

80 X 5
85 X 5
90 X 5
95 X 4
100 X 4
TannhauserIcon...13-02-2010 @ 12:34 
Avatar
fighting woo with woo
Member 206, 1491 posts
SQ 227.5, BP 165, DL 260
652.5 kgs @ 100kgs UnEq
And one session again this week. I did some overhead pressing and the numbers are too feeble to record. I couldn't fo one rep on a weight I used to press regularly for eight.I'm onholiday this week, so I will try to get in more often.

Front squat

Warm ups
70 X 5
90 X 5
105 X 5
120 X 4 (?)
130 X 2
140 X 1
152.5 X 1

Light overhead presses

Some sets X some reps

Pulldowns

70 X 5
80 X 5
85 X 5
90 X 5
95 X 4
100 X 3
IainKendrickIcon...13-02-2010 @ 13:15 
Avatar
some nice relaxing jazz.
Member 77, 12599 posts
SQ 265, BP 165, DL 280
710.0 kgs @ 93kgs UnEq
Fancy a meet 7th march?
TannhauserIcon...13-02-2010 @ 13:41 
Avatar
fighting woo with woo
Member 206, 1491 posts
SQ 227.5, BP 165, DL 260
652.5 kgs @ 100kgs UnEq
Hi Iain

I think I'm away that weekend, but if not I'd like to come down as a spectator. Definitely not lifting.
IainKendrickIcon...13-02-2010 @ 13:49 
Avatar
some nice relaxing jazz.
Member 77, 12599 posts
SQ 265, BP 165, DL 280
710.0 kgs @ 93kgs UnEq
No probs pal. Hope your training gets back up soon!
TannhauserIcon...17-02-2010 @ 17:45 
Avatar
fighting woo with woo
Member 206, 1491 posts
SQ 227.5, BP 165, DL 260
652.5 kgs @ 100kgs UnEq
Thanks.

Wednesday

Front squats

70 X 5
100 X 5
110 X 5
120 X 4
130 X 3
140 X 1

Chest supported rows

6-7 sets building up to 13 on machine.

Overhead rehab work

I've somehow picked up a minor shoulder injury Unhappy
TannhauserIcon...20-02-2010 @ 20:41 
Avatar
fighting woo with woo
Member 206, 1491 posts
SQ 227.5, BP 165, DL 260
652.5 kgs @ 100kgs UnEq
Saturday

Front squats

70 X 5
100 X 5
110 X 4
120 X 4
130 X 2
140 X 2

Stiff-legged deadlifts

70 X 5
90 X 5
100 X 5
110 X 5
120 X 4
120 x 4

Standing Press

5 X 10, rehab work

12345678910 ... ... 4445464748495051525354

© Sugden Barbell 2026 Privacy - Terms & Conditions