Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsAn old, fat fool starts a log. Hope no-one minds

An old, fat fool starts a log. Hope no-one minds

Users viewing topic: & 4 Guests

Eyetest this morning which I always quite enjoy. He has a new gizmo which photographs the eye (as you have never seen it before) and then points out all the areas of interest. Fascinating
Today it is exactly eight years since Alan Fairclough left us in the physical sense, though his presence is still felt in the spiritual one.

A day for quiet reflection and happy memories
Post Edited: 20.03.2021 @ 21:43 PM by Fatpete
Noone more passionate about lifting weights than Alan. He was one of a kind for sure!!
Wigan said:Noone more passionate about lifting weights than Alan. He was one of a kind for sure!!

Very true. Do you think we will ever see you rush in correcting Mack ? I suspect you are too relaxed for that. I reckon you have a final filter between what you think and what you say, Alan didn't
Census this morning, seventeen very dreary minutes of several dreary questions including one asking if I identified as being sexually straight or hetrosexual ?

Luckily both those options were on the same line, so that saved an hour
I really enjoyed that video thanks for sharing, In this age of reality TV I think a mini Documentary about Lifting/Adlington would of been great and Alan would of been the star.
jt said:I really enjoyed that video thanks for sharing, In this age of reality TV I think a mini Documentary about Lifting/Adlington would of been great and Alan would of been the star.

Appreciate the kind words. I have a feeling though that a documentary would have a 50 - 50 split between those whose believed it was real and those who didn't.
Today was my usual kettlebell squats which today, I rather enjoyed. Tomorrow is Tesco in the morning and physio in the afternoon.

I am tempted.

The physio is not a million miles away from the club and we have had a rather spendid new door fitted and I am sorely tempted to take a small detour from the physio to the club for no other reason than to open and close the door.

I was under the impression that a year working from home had not overly affected me and now, here I am, considering whether or not to make a detour just for a bit of door handle fondling. Confused
Weight post shower, 136 kilos or a shade under 300 lbs
Fatpete said:
Appreciate the kind words. I have a feeling though that a documentary would have a 50 - 50 split between those whose believed it was real and those who didn't.

Now that I have watched one every time I pop on youtube there is another waiting for me

Happy
jt said:
Now that I have watched one every time I pop on youtube there is another waiting for me
Happy

Excellent. I hope you enjoy them
Fatpete said:Eyetest this morning which I always quite enjoy.

I had mine the other day. 2 hours I was in there. Got my intermediates with a voucher from work and picked a pair of untrendy frames. Sorted.
My distance and reading has taken a change so I opted for one of each on a 2 for 1. Paid for the lot. Done. Bullet.
The only thing that I didn't get is a pair of prescription sun giggs to help out with light blindness, then Mrs Specsaver (don't think that was her name) played her ace. Gave me a gold ticket to redeem any time to get 50% off another pair. "Can I use it now?" I enquired. "Yes"
Prescription sunglasses added to the order.

Also, opposite said spec shop is a Greggs, and I have a £5 on my Greggs account. At this point you think things can't improve. Well, they don't. Greggs was shut. My app stays loaded for another time.
I was enjoying that so much until the bit about Greggs being shut. Ah well, can't win 'em all.
Physio tonight and I decided it was time I had my head twisted - it has been a while and my right trap ached and had done for some days.

I was twisted this way and that with some considerable ferocity, and very nice it was too.

I won't leave it so long next time

You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsAn old, fat fool starts a log. Hope no-one minds
Return to top View Desktop Site