REGISTER
 
You are here: Home → Forum → General Bullshit → Alien life

Alien life

123456

Wayne_CowdreyIcon...13-09-2023 @ 22:47 
Avatar
Still got a little bit of strength
Member 400, 22990 posts
For me these "aliens" often seem maybe too humanoid? I'm open minded though, but at this more mature age I'm maybe less inclined to jump to conclusions than previously.

At the moment I'm quite into the idea that we could be characters in some sort of artificial reality, with the physical laws and constants (like the speed of light) etc being "written in" to the programming. Of course, who/what created/controls it is a deeper question!
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...13-09-2023 @ 22:49 
Avatar
Still got a little bit of strength
Member 400, 22990 posts
I said:
Question 1 - Do you think there is intelligent life elsewhere in the universe?

Question 2 - Do you think aliens have ever visited Earth?



Yes.

Don't know.


I would amend this to...

Don't know.

Don't know.

And maybe question if the universe is even what it appears to be Happy
The_Lone_WolfIcon...14-09-2023 @ 09:25 
Avatar
I eat a lot of meat
Member 5124, 3014 posts
SQ 245, BP 130, DL 275
650.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
Slightly disapointed that the aliens are not wearing sombreros.
samue1sonIcon...17-09-2023 @ 08:10 
Avatar
Member 4416, 1391 posts
SQ 210, BP 175, DL 255
640.0 kgs @ 122kgs UnEq
The_Lone_Wolf said:Slightly disapointed that the aliens are not wearing sombreros.


They were in fact, never "Sombrero". They were actually the tiny flying saucers that them there ale-yins crashed in. A drunken Mexican had to carry the two dead bodies and had nowhere to out the space-craft, so, he flicked it upside down and put it on his head. Thus, the tradition was born when other local drunks started to copy him with home-made hats in the same shape.
Intergalactic cultural appropriation.
The_Lone_WolfIcon...18-09-2023 @ 11:26 
Avatar
I eat a lot of meat
Member 5124, 3014 posts
SQ 245, BP 130, DL 275
650.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
samue1son said:
They were in fact, never "Sombrero". They were actually the tiny flying saucers that them there ale-yins crashed in. A drunken Mexican had to carry the two dead bodies and had nowhere to out the space-craft, so, he flicked it upside down and put it on his head. Thus, the tradition was born when other local drunks started to copy him with home-made hats in the same shape.
Intergalactic cultural appropriation.




10 out of 10 good sir haha.

123456

You are here: Home → Forum → General Bullshit → Alien life
© Sugden Barbell 2026 Privacy - Terms & Conditions