Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training Videos260 & 270kg squat, raw. 92kg

260 & 270kg squat, raw. 92kg

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Nice work Chris the 270 looked very comfortable for you, good to keep seeing the videos Happy
CC
The squats are looking easy there. You do however seem to be shifting more of your bodyweight onto your left leg as you start to come up.
Cheers mate, this was from monday. I have sciatica on one side, its easing now, I have to be careful not to aggravate it. It's not so visible when on my narrow sets.
Nice squats mate
jones105
nice liftsHappy
chrisjenkins said:Cheers mate, this was from monday. I have sciatica on one side, its easing now, I have to be careful not to aggravate it. It's not so visible when on my narrow sets.

Be careful buddy
Nice lifts!

How tall are you at 92kg Chris.
Post Edited: 24.10.2012 @ 22:17 PM by chrisjenkins
thank you very much, yeah I know I will keep it around 240kg for 3's for next few sessions. foam roller is helping a lot, i find i worse when my hips are very tight. About 5ft 9/10ish at the most mate.
chrisjenkins said:thank you very much, yeah I know I will keep it around 240kg for 3's for next few sessions. foam roller is helping a lot, i find i worse when my hips are very tight.

You ever tried Active Release Therapy on it?
chrisjenkins said:About 5ft 9/10ish at the most mate.

What an absolute beast at 90kg! I expected you to be about 5'4" with perfect powerlifting dimensions!

What a beast!
Thing said:
You ever tried Active Release Therapy on it?

Yes mate, thank you for the heads up. I have good days and bad days, I went to Harriers last week and it didn't hurt from running, its deadlifting that niggles it.
JohnGym said:
What an absolute beast at 90kg! I expected you to be about 5'4" with perfect powerlifting dimensions!
What a beast!

ah there's a few of them on here bud, i'm just plodding along, thank you though Happy
miked
Awesome squats chris!!...another 90kg monster!!!
JohnGym said:
How tall are you at 92kg Chris.

????? Same as he is at any other weight I expect !

You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training Videos260 & 270kg squat, raw. 92kg
Return to top View Desktop Site