Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training Videos220kg Bench (single ply) at 90kg

220kg Bench (single ply) at 90kg

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Tonight I worked up to 180kg raw, wide grip. Then 220kg with a shirt, then 16inch grip up to 162.5kg. I then drove over to Chris Melin's gym for some log an hour later and managed 125kg. All in all decent session in prep for BodyPower.

Lovely bench Chris.
AdamT
Great bench,really strong!
Thanks very much lads, much appreciated Happy
awesome pressing. well done
Thanks very much mate, much appreciated Wink
dr_hazbun
Nice pressing
Nice benching Chris.

What shirt was that in?
Nice benching Chris.

What shirt was that in?
Impressive as always mate, Chris are u lifting in 90kg cat on the friday?
Post Edited: 09.05.2013 @ 10:22 AM by chrisjenkins
It's a single ply standard Katana, thank you very much. Not 100% what cat I'm doing yet, it will depend what times Gaspari want me on the booth, I will take my kit with me either way. I pretty sure the equipped/raw 90's are on the sat mate??
Awesome benching mate , you werent joking when you told me what a epic session you just had , 2 gyms in the space of an hour lol

Log looks even better watching it back , plenty more there esp with fresh triceps , made all the prettier with my celtic strength log Wink
chrisjenkins said:It's a single ply standard Katana, thank you very much. Not 100% what cat I'm doing yet, it will depend what times Gaspari want me on the booth, I will take my kit with me either way. I pretty sure the equipped/raw 90's are on the sat mate??

Your right bud, upto 90kg is on friday but Nessa had some demand for upto 100kg so I managed to get a spot luckily, equipped and 90kg upwards saturday then, should be a good event mate.

Looking strong Chris anyway mate!
ystradboy79 said:Awesome benching mate , you werent joking when you told me what a epic session you just had , 2 gyms in the space of an hour lol

Log looks even better watching it back , plenty more there esp with fresh triceps , made all the prettier with my celtic strength log Wink

I enjoyed that, your pressing has come on a lot Chris. Thanks mate Wink

You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training Videos220kg Bench (single ply) at 90kg
Return to top View Desktop Site