REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 175 guests
You are here: HomeForumherman → View All Posts

View All Posts: herman

12345678910 ... ... 5657585960616263646566

» 25% off everything on myprotein tonight only (Go to post)13-07-2015 @ 00:22 
check your email inbox if you are an existing customer. There is a link and a code. Need to click through email to activate it.

25% off anything ordered before 8am.

Perhaps the best supplement offer in internet history?
» The best knee supports ? (Go to post)20-03-2015 @ 00:48 
Maybe you should just use knee wraps, you can get really light ones that dont hinder mobility like powerlifting ones, but from the sounds of it you want something very supportive anyway.

SBD's are seen as the best for neoprene sleeves (the warmth really helps buggered knees as much as compression), and then you have your strength shop type as youve tried before. Just get new ones and maybe go triple ply if you like these kind?
» Step-ups (Go to post)02-03-2015 @ 01:26 
greg rutherford?

» An Englishman in Mcdonald's (Go to post)24-02-2015 @ 01:16 

I really hope the poor guy did something to warrant this. In which case I do not have to feel so terrible about the lulz
» 147.5kg push press at 89kg bw (Go to post)22-02-2015 @ 02:43 
Been flicking through your youtube uploads, some crowd you hang out with. Unbelievable press and some great deadlifts in there. Are you guys rugby players?
» Cheap bits for sale (Go to post)13-02-2015 @ 21:25 
take it this stuff is in Leeds?
» Awesome ab strength from a couple of big lads. (Go to post)08-01-2015 @ 21:49 
Coolest circus act I think Ive ever seen, its like one of those things youd read about from 150 years ago that seems implausible and exaggerated.
» 'Clicking' finger joints and knuckles (Go to post)08-01-2015 @ 02:52 
http://www.businessinsider.com/cracking-knuckles-arthritis-sci...
» 'Clicking' finger joints and knuckles (Go to post)08-01-2015 @ 02:49 
There was some person who debunked this by clicking the fingers of one hand for decades.
» Hitching a Clean (Go to post)08-01-2015 @ 01:06 
You learn something everyday

"The first part, the Clean:
The barbell is placed horizontally in front of the lifter's legs. It is gripped,
palms downwards and pulled in a single movement from the platform to the
shoulders, while either splitting or bending the legs. During this continuous
movement, the barbell may slide along the thighs and the lap. The barbell
must not touch the chest before the final position. It then rests on the clavicles
or on the chest above the nipples or on the arms fully bent. The feet return to
the same line, legs straight before performing the Jerk. The lifter may make
this recovery in his or her own time and finish with the feet on the same line,
parallel to the plane of the trunk and the barbell. " IWF rulebook

I noticed the judging at 2014 worlds were very relaxed, 2012 olympics was so strict it actually seemed to be ruining everyones day. I was at the 2013 worlds but too caught up in the spectacle to notice these details lol.
» Hitching a Clean (Go to post)06-01-2015 @ 01:13 
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=782680838453409

Kirill Pavlov of Kaz.

195 @ -77kg.

Boss.
» Anyone know of a top ortho surgeon in a country with cheap healthcare? (Go to post)27-11-2014 @ 23:27 
With me I was defective in the first place. Doing challenging stuff when your shoulders f**k up throwing a ball or even putting on a shirt, now that can result in significant injury.

Any other questions by pm only plz.
» Anyone know of a top ortho surgeon in a country with cheap healthcare? (Go to post)27-11-2014 @ 20:19 
Thanks yeah, thats kind of what I figured. Been playing this "game" a long time and hit dead ends regarding my shoulders, which not only have injuries which I caused but also developmental defects in the first place.

There is a surgery available in the USA called ream and run, which successfully gives even elderly folk (actually specifically elderly folk) more shoulder stability & safe impingement free ROM than I have ever had in my life. I dont even know if such an extreme measure as this (partial shoulder replacement) is necessary for me, but the fact is I have defects & injuries which even "good" docs have failed to diagnose, they goosed up even interepting MRI's, claiming contradictory and vague stuff each time.

I just went through a 3 year "game" to get my hip labrum tear diagnosed, something I knew from day 1 but every doc disagreed with. In the same way with my shoulders, I KNOW there is major stuff wrong, compounded issues. But the docs I see dont seem to even be able to understand basic body movements, let alone finding the cause or restrictions & problems. It is very frustrating.

I would love to just see a doc, tell them I want to be able to pitch a ball, swim, barbell snatch & bench press.. say that I cannot. And have THEM figure out why not, and fix it!

This frustration with my own injuries makes me wish I just went to med school myself!
» Selling CoC and SS Bands (Go to post)27-11-2014 @ 19:14 
are these the premium or basic bands?

May take job lot but just ordered a set which Ill have to cancel/return.
» Anyone know of a top ortho surgeon in a country with cheap healthcare? (Go to post)27-11-2014 @ 19:13 
I need surgeries, what has been offerred to me in both terms of diagnostics and treatment on NHS has been inadequate, and while I know there are decent orthos on these shores who seem to get athletes with seemingly career ending injuries functioning again, they are both in private practice and rare.

America seems to have the best orthos for young active people (UK mainly seems to be hip & knee replacement experts only) but their healthcare is even more expensive than UK.

So Im wondering where all these athletes from Eastern europe go? I had thought about Russia but google tells me their med system is full of corruption and overpriced. But how about Poland etc? Where do their weightlifters or other athletes go with mangled shoulders & vertebral discs?

Anyone got some info?

12345678910 ... ... 5657585960616263646566

You are here: HomeForumherman → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions