Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training Videos147.5kg push press at 89kg bw

147.5kg push press at 89kg bw

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Calder88
After taking abit of time out training shoulders with an inpingement back training shoulders for 3 weeks hit a 147.5kg push press at 89kg bw , attempted 150 wasnt far away. http://youtu.be/jwJaH8lTifo
that's quite a number!
ironcolin
Impressive Liam
Strong pal
salexander1984
If that's with an injury what will you be pressing when 100%?!
He doesn't have an injury, he's lying. Grin
Incredible push press buddy!
Calder88
Post Edited: 20.02.2015 @ 08:31 AM by Calder88
Knew you would say something ramsay lol no shoulder training for the best part of 6 months. Yeah give it another 4 weeks hopefully should be posting another video! 😉
Calder88 said:After taking abit of time out training shoulders with an inpingement back training shoulders for 3 weeks hit a 147.5kg push press at 89kg bw , attempted 150 wasnt far away. http://youtu.be/jwJaH8lTifo

inpingment just on 1 side?
i had a hip inpingement op 14weeks ago and am aloud to train at 50% now
Calder88
Post Edited: 20.02.2015 @ 12:27 PM by Calder88
Yeah just the one side. Was my right tried to train threw it but got to the point where my right side was getting that weak it was causing an imbalance ! So had no option but to rest started to do a lot of rotator exercises with bands and stuff which is proving to help a lot!!
lreid
strong!
Been flicking through your youtube uploads, some crowd you hang out with. Unbelievable press and some great deadlifts in there. Are you guys rugby players?
Calder88
herman said:Been flicking through your youtube uploads, some crowd you hang out with. Unbelievable press and some great deadlifts in there. Are you guys rugby players?

Nah no rugby players just strongmen , friend zake used to play american footie tho!
dannyboy73
brutal... and other youtube vids are indeed, equally impressiveHappy
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training Videos147.5kg push press at 89kg bw
Return to top View Desktop Site