Who's Online - 0 members and 427 guests

why do 'bathroom attendants' exist?

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

PikefingersIcon...21-03-2015 @ 22:39 
Squatting isn't doing my back any good.
Member 5108, 869 posts
SQ 170, BP 125, DL 210
505.0 kgs @ 93kgs UnEq
Great question Jack. The only reason I hesitate to comment on this is that some of those people are probably not in the best of circumstances.

-In my opinion it's just another form of aggressive begging though.

One time I was in the walkabout at temple, london and I saw the guy that wants to give you aftershave and tissues (anyone seen this guy? "fix up look sharp", "no splash no gash"). I didn't really want his services but he was insistent so I accepted some aftershave and dropped 50p in the tray. I went to leave the bathroom and he went mental and started screaming that it was a quid. -As if there was some sort of fixed pricing system.

-Another time was in macdonals in Hamburg. Toilet cleaner lady was sitting - as they often are in DE - by the toilet door with a dish waiting for donations. I walked by thinking this is McDonalds', surely they can't be authorising begging in here - and they must be paying this lady anyway if she's cleaning there toilets. Was happy to ignore her and leave without 'paying'.
SouthernBrotherIcon...22-03-2015 @ 06:38 
lazy boy
Member 1746, 814 posts
One at my local club used to sing a lot. The lyrics were mainly 'freshen up for the ladies, the ladies, freshen up for the ladies.' And so on.
He would give you 2 sprays on the neck and one on the cock 'for the ponanny'. Not sure on spelling of that...

© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions