REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 2 members and 167 guests
You are here: HomeForumNeilD → View All Posts

View All Posts: NeilD

» Malanichev WR squat (Go to post)09-02-2014 @ 20:38 
Ridiculous!!! Looked so easy!
» 300kg squat x 8 (Go to post)09-02-2014 @ 16:23 
Fantastic!!! Looked like had 10+ there!!
» Dan Green WR 952.5 @ 100 (Go to post)09-02-2014 @ 14:03 
IainKendrick said:@100kg 24 hrs earlier Wink

Guys a v talented lifter, and thats a massive raw total regardless of bw!

Very true re BW going to make a big difference vs the tested feds when it comes down to 'all time WR's'.

Then again i think most people take this into account, ie if untested then the true WR's are the 'all time WR's' and if compete tested the IPF records are the 'true WR's' especially when it comes to raw lifting (in my opinion of course Happy )

Would be silly to directly compare totals in comps that use 24hr weigh ins vs same day. But then again belyaev is the only other lifter mentioned in the thread and has the same opportunity to manipulate BW, perhaps just takes too much out of him and effects performance too much to worth bothering with? Makes his totals (and top tested guys) even more impressive in any case presuming he doesnt ever really cut weight.
» Dan Green WR 952.5 @ 100 (Go to post)09-02-2014 @ 13:21 
martin said:He does seem on fire at the minute.

Got to say personally I think Belyaev's total was more impressive - he was a lot lighter bodyweight and he only got two squats from what I remember - failed 365kg but not walked out.

To be fair though dan just beat belyaev's best total using knee wraps without any wraps which makes it far more impressive to me.......

AFAIK belyaev's best squat without wraps is 320?

BUT would love to see belyaev push it and see what he could do as his no wrap total looked pretty comfortable to me, one of my favourite lifters!!!
» Trav 200kg x 7 Front @ 90kg (Go to post)09-02-2014 @ 08:49 
Awesome lifting, wow!!!
» Dan Green WR 952.5 @ 100 (Go to post)09-02-2014 @ 08:40 
Post Edited: 09.02.2014 @ 10:25 AM by Rob
All Green's lifts from yesterday at RUM7, all time WR at 100kg/no knee wraps.

» British Bench Press Records . (Go to post)31-01-2014 @ 11:33 
Simeon said:BPU records seem pretty low... Either i've looked them up wrong or very little unequipped lifting goes on in that fed

(Another) relatively new fed, afaik has only been one BPU comp. Started up so Brit lifters would have a WPC affiliate fed to lift in after BPC lost its affiliation. Or something like that.

To be fair though if using ped's the only record that counts is the highest one. Breaking a s**t record standard doesnt mean anything and if you break the best non tested record but that record is less than the tested record then that it's hardly a bonafide record either(IMO).

Good luck finding BPC or GPC records. These are secret records. Secret records that dont get updated and if they did it doesnt matter coz they are secret.
» Macca's Log of Power! (Go to post)20-01-2014 @ 18:25 
That cage is fantastic!!!!! Cute little things!!!!

Would love a few but dont have the room really so wouldnt be fair. Have a syrian hamster, not a big chewer so gets run of the hallway/stairs/landing on a night when he eventually wakes up.
» Macca's Log of Power! (Go to post)19-01-2014 @ 09:18 
How are you getting on with the Degu's??

How are they to handle etc? Managed to chew through their wooden palace yet?
» Tom's training log... (Go to post)14-11-2013 @ 20:15 
Love this journal, inspirational stuff!!

Hope you get to the worlds!
» Eric Lilliebridge and Derek Kendall 412kg squats (Go to post)03-11-2013 @ 21:38 
Awesome! Looked so easy, crazy strength!!!!!

Would take a complete idiot to fck that weight cut up with a 24hr weigh in! 9lb at his bw (have to look at weight cuts as % bw really) is nothing with 24hrs to put it back on.....
» Saturated Fat (Go to post)23-10-2013 @ 14:13 
Post Edited: 23.10.2013 @ 14:14 PM by NeilD
As has been said the scaremongering over saturated fats has been all but dismissed except by our government Roll-Eyes

Personally when it comes to fats im more concerned about balancing omega6 : omega3.

Most people are deficient in omega3, especially DHA/EPA.

If anyone is extremely bored and has 7 mins to waste i did do a little vid on this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oym4DAv83oA
» Macca's Log of Power! (Go to post)20-10-2013 @ 11:49 
Nice work, squat is ridiculously strong!!

With such a strong squat in wide stance surprised you dont pull sumo!!
» how many calories do you consume a day? (Go to post)13-09-2013 @ 22:57 
Currently around 3300-3500. Slowly losing bf and currently weigh around 86kg.

Consistency is key though especially for the guys weighing sub 80kg who cant gain weight yet claim to eat +6000kcals per day. Unless do a s**tload of training/hard manual work then most likely have a medical issue. Or more likely hit that amount of kcals once in a blue moon and convince yourself you eat 'loads' every day.

Bit of a rant for no real reason as no-one said it yet but always comes up!!
» 74kg Raw Powerlifter's Journal (Go to post)09-09-2013 @ 13:28 
cooperpj01 said:
Thanks mate. Good spot on the shorts! I'm from hull but have lived in Leeds for 20 yrs now. I'm a big city fan. My dad was stadium manager at boothferry park then the kc until he retired after about 30 yrs last summer.

Good stuff, must have had the perk of free tickets then?!! Used to be season ticket holder at boothferry but nowadays just go now and then as too expensive for what it is (for me at least). Was at most of last seasons games after xmas tho inc cardiff game- great atmosphere that day for a change!!

You are here: HomeForumNeilD → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions