REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 196 guests
You are here: HomeForumkpayne6 → View All Posts

View All Posts: kpayne6

» CBL question ?!?!? (Go to post)08-05-2014 @ 11:49 
EllD90 said:If I want to drop weight/fat, would I be right in saying these are the basics:
Every day only coffee with cream/oil before 1 PM, finish eating every day by 11PM.
Every day high fats/protein.
First 7-10 days no direct carbs, keep it under the 30g throughout the day including after training.
Thereafter, just have carbs post workout? Would a shake immediately after workout with dextrose & whey be necessary? Would a banana pre workout be ok or would that ruin the whole point of this diet?

What happens if you deviate away from this on one day or have a night drinking etc? All gainz lost or can carry on as normal, without doing the 7-10 days zero carbs again?

Are they the basic principles or am I completely off track?

Posted from my desk, whilst sipping on a creamy coffee.

Thanks Happy

im no expert . . . . but

The basic structure withoutn going into depth with macros is basically this

7-10 days low carb keto style diet (less then 30g per day)

then carb up on the 7th or 10th day ( go crazy)
from then on push your first meal back as far as possible
10g whey, coffee with some cream is ok to have first thing without breaking the fast

all pre workout meals must be fats and protein only

train in the evening

have some protein n carbs pwo ( I use 2 scoops whey and 700ml milk works fine)

wait 30mins to an hour then start eating high GI carbs (white bread, white rice, potato for most I prefer Oreos and ben and jerrys)

start with 200g carbs per backload and see what you look like the next day

if you look soft and holding water you had to much carbs

If you are weak in the gym you didn't have enough

If you wake up jacked and tan you got I right!
» CBL question ?!?!? (Go to post)08-05-2014 @ 09:24 
iv tried them all, what I use now is half a scoop of choc whey, coffee, hot water and 5 tea spoons of whipping cream. and I have that first thing and pre workout.
» CBL question ?!?!? (Go to post)08-05-2014 @ 09:14 
i seen no difference when using either mct, coconut oil, grass fed butter or heavy cream in my coffee first thing. I really don't think it matters just go for what's convenient and cheap.
» CBL question ?!?!? (Go to post)07-05-2014 @ 14:27 
Thing said:
f**k that.
just looked at the appedixes C and D for the macros break down. and got a little confused which isnt very difficult for me at this time of day.
so my understanding is that based in on appendix D at my target body weight of 140kgs that i have the following
Prot Lo - 132
Prot Hi - 236
Fat - 58
Low-Carb callories max 1250
Prot Deficit low - 85
Prot Deficit High - 151
now sing the low end i need 30g carbs or less, 132g protein and 58 grams of fat for a non training day
and on a training day it would be the high end in that i needed 236g protein 58g fats
then looking at appendix c for carbs needed i lost 4 kgs over the transistion so from the wight delta chart that would be 727g for carbs to maintain
so for a back load i'd be looking (aiming low as i'm very carb sesitive) 300g to 400g would suffice
what do you think?

the 2 values for protein are pre and post workout amounts either use the hi value or low value.

the fat given is a minimum value most people find they need more fat then that. I usually have 100g a day.

now the carb values given are supposed to be the maximum amount of carbs you body can absorb I think this is bulls**t. if I were you I would start at 200g carbs on backloads. if you wake up the next day looking flat or weak in the gym add another 100g carbs post workout till you look tighter upon waking and gym performance pics up.

if fat loss is the goal I would try n keep fat low as possible during your backload.
» Oswestrys Strongest Man 2014 (Go to post)07-05-2014 @ 14:19 
the Hercules hold needs to be heavier or use the original handles I think, last year I was holding them for nearly 2 mins! which was grim!
» CBL question ?!?!? (Go to post)07-05-2014 @ 14:04 
I think your carbs may be a little low in your backloads too. the goal is to replenish glycogen stores. if your having just a couple slices of bread (40-60g carbs) that wont be enough and you may as well do a keto style diet.
» CBL question ?!?!? (Go to post)07-05-2014 @ 13:39 
if it were me I would wake up and have

whey coffee and fats ( mct, GRASS FEB BUTTER ETC.)

train

pwo
whey and fats shake

then 2 meals of fats and protein at whatever ratio you need at your weight

then one large meal with carbs at night.

just one meal should replenish glycogen enough for the next workout.
» CBL question ?!?!? (Go to post)07-05-2014 @ 13:11 
are you looking to spike insulin post workout when you train early? if not then just have whey and MCT oil post workout.
» CBL question ?!?!? (Go to post)07-05-2014 @ 12:55 
can you not just wait and have greens with your carbs in the evening? also next time your buying protein just go with a simple whey isolate has hardly any carbs per serving for most brands, my protein included
» CBL question ?!?!? (Go to post)07-05-2014 @ 12:04 
if you staying under 30g carbs for the first half of the day you should be ok.
I remember reading somewhere that you should not take more then 7g of carbs at one time tho . . . not sure how true that is.
» Ermm here goes (Go to post)04-05-2014 @ 09:48 
Unlucky mate! You were up against a strong field tho!
» CBL question ?!?!? (Go to post)02-05-2014 @ 12:39 
yeah that's my understanding. all the guys I have spoken too say for fat loss its better to keep fat to a minimum on the backload phase. however there are some lucky f*****s that can eat what they like and wake up tighter in the morning. I put on weight very easily and find it hard to loose fat so I have to keep things strict with the backloads. I mainly use coco pops cereal (low fiber) rice pudding, milk+whey immediately post workout. no pizza cakes or anything like that. unfortunately haha
» England's Strongest Junior 2014 and Newbury's Strongest Man 2014 (Go to post)02-05-2014 @ 12:33 
unit94 said:
Make that 180 farmers and it would be perfect!
Kurtis you need to f**k being lean off and get huge Tongue

Im far too handsome to be fat tho Wink
» England's Strongest Junior 2014 and Newbury's Strongest Man 2014 (Go to post)02-05-2014 @ 10:51 
don't make it heavier! im weak as piss now I have lost my power gut!
» Nike Romaleos 2 opinions. (Go to post)02-05-2014 @ 08:58 
http://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-weightlifting-shoes.php

I tried for ages to find these in the uk. had to settle for the sh***y white do-wins instead Angry

You are here: HomeForumkpayne6 → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions