REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 179 guests
You are here: HomeForumMike_Neale → View All Posts

View All Posts: Mike_Neale

12345678910 ... ... 2526272829303132333435

» "im the one to watch because im the smallest here" (Go to post)07-03-2012 @ 16:14 
yeah thats cos hes getting ready for competitions, hes upped his game.

A Riain is a cheat meal for him, when he doesnt mind being all soft and flabby Eek
» Britains Strongest Man Under 80kg (Go to post)07-03-2012 @ 16:03 
Its ok riain, hes only got one fully functional arse cheek at the moment, he'll probably just keep going round in circles with the farmers and the yoke Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
» "im the one to watch because im the smallest here" (Go to post)07-03-2012 @ 16:01 
It certainly didnt look like it would have been your max, just going by the earlier lifts. You never really can tell on strange bits of kit like that, it probably makes a huge difference, depending on exactly where they put the weights in the skips.

the other thing I couldnt get my head around was the huge back bend on the block press, it almost looked like you could make use of a bench shirt at the bottom of the lift. Tongue

so do you have to cut weight on the day to make 105, you obviously cant tell from a tiny little picture like that on a computer screen but you look, way bigger.
» Britains Strongest Man Under 80kg (Go to post)07-03-2012 @ 15:50 
Go on Shane, please do it.

I would do it with you, but I'd probably need to stop for a breather half way through my run up Grin
» "im the one to watch because im the smallest here" (Go to post)07-03-2012 @ 15:42 
I've just seen the video of CoC that shane posted, UN-f**kING-BELIEVABLE.

what was the deal with the deadlift, were you only only allowed to call 3 attempts or did you just decide to leave it there, beacause it looked like you were still only at 90%.

also how tall are you, you look as wide as you are tall ?
» Britains Strongest Man Under 80kg (Go to post)06-03-2012 @ 18:01 
I know nothing, if i hear anything you'll be the first to know.....

WHEN I COME STORMING PAST YOU ! ! !
» Britains Strongest Man Under 80kg (Go to post)06-03-2012 @ 17:51 
paul

5'4"......thats massive. Is he definitely a one trick pony or has he been doing some of that fancy running about s**t, since he competed last ?

Smallsy

you aint wrong, i s**t so hard when Kenny walked thru the door that i passed 6inches of my colon.
» Britains Strongest Man Under 80kg (Go to post)06-03-2012 @ 17:28 
very high standard of guys doing this, any one of them could take second place, its that close.

what about that guy that tried it last year, i cant remember his name.......simon ? stewart ? stacey ? steve, thats it steve badger ! you know the one tall gangley looking fella, not all that strong but just LUCKY !!!

is he doing it or has he got a badminton competition that day ?
» Britains Strongest Man Under 80kg (Go to post)06-03-2012 @ 17:16 
informative and what a nice mental image to go with it, cheers.
» Britains Strongest Man Under 80kg (Go to post)06-03-2012 @ 17:10 
Post Edited: 06.03.2012 @ 17:11 PM by Mike_Neale
double post
» Britains Strongest Man Under 80kg (Go to post)06-03-2012 @ 17:10 
any reasons why for them pulling out mark?

i was just about to add smalls to my list of people to trash talk Happy
» U.S vs U.K Strongman Scene (Go to post)06-03-2012 @ 14:13 
with regards to the uk vs usa subject and why they might be pumping out more monster freak athletes than us, you have to address the fact that, plain and simple, they have more people to choose from than us.

if the rule says that, for every 60million people (population of britain), you get two Terry and Loz super freak athletes, well USA has 300million people so they get 10 guys (and i actually dont think that they do have 10 guys of Terry and Lozs standard, but it might be near that). so the size of the population does have to be considered.

but i cant think of one possible downside to having a MUCH better competition system in this country, if or no other reason than it gives the existing guys more exposure and potential to earn money.

i even bored myself writing that first part !
» Britains Strongest Man Under 80kg (Go to post)06-03-2012 @ 00:23 
shane.....are you saying that hugeguy is going to win the trash talking or the competition ?

on the subject of trash talking....

i have made my feelings, on all of you, perfectly clear in mr bakers journal........for those of you who dont know who he is, hes the guy that FLUKED the win last year ! Grin
» Mini Viking (Go to post)05-03-2012 @ 15:54 
oh and macca only has skinny little chicken legs, so you can take him too ;-)
» Mini Viking (Go to post)05-03-2012 @ 15:29 
Shane is 100% right, you should definitely do it.

you said all this last year.....not enough prep, tired, injured, feeling weak and you still turned up and did ""fairly"" well. ;-)

i mean, it took a lot of self control, for me to hold back and LET you sneak in, in front of me, but you still did very well (read that last bit in the most patronising voice you can imagine) ;-)

I think it would be a VERY exciting battle for second place between all of the rest of you.

I think you can take them.....kevs too ugly, riains too pretty, pauls too ginger, shanes too old ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

12345678910 ... ... 2526272829303132333435

You are here: HomeForumMike_Neale → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions