Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining Journals"im the one to watch because im the smallest here"

"im the one to watch because im the smallest here"

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

chaos said:
Yup - I'll be going

the official Thunderbolt Groupie! Awesome!
Post Edited: 07.03.2012 @ 10:55 AM by chaos
PeteHodgson said:
the official Thunderbolt Groupie! Awesome!

Woah - that Shane!!!!!I'm shanes' groupie - there is a pecking order you know!!!
thats a cool cool lift mr champ of champs!
Farting when lifting causes a massive loss of concentration, i had them before squatting heavy and i was petrified i was gonna mess myself infront of the poor other buggers in the gym
deleted2_20210523
deleted
I've just seen the video of CoC that shane posted, UN-f**kING-BELIEVABLE.

what was the deal with the deadlift, were you only only allowed to call 3 attempts or did you just decide to leave it there, beacause it looked like you were still only at 90%.

also how tall are you, you look as wide as you are tall ?
Mike_Neale said:I've just seen the video of CoC that shane posted, UN-f**kING-BELIEVABLE.

what was the deal with the deadlift, were you only only allowed to call 3 attempts or did you just decide to leave it there, beacause it looked like you were still only at 90%.

also how tall are you, you look as wide as you are tall ?

5ft 10
and thanks pal - i felt comfy with 440. Went for 460 and failed it 3 times. Couldnt keep hold of my Straps and they didnt feel right but at same time it could have just been my limit. I dont know.
thanks ursus and kirkynick
Grin
ursus said:thats a cool cool lift mr champ of champs!
Farting when lifting causes a massive loss of concentration, i had them before squatting heavy and i was petrified i was gonna mess myself infront of the poor other buggers in the gym

LMFAO - now that would've been a you've been framed moment!!!!
It certainly didnt look like it would have been your max, just going by the earlier lifts. You never really can tell on strange bits of kit like that, it probably makes a huge difference, depending on exactly where they put the weights in the skips.

the other thing I couldnt get my head around was the huge back bend on the block press, it almost looked like you could make use of a bench shirt at the bottom of the lift. Tongue

so do you have to cut weight on the day to make 105, you obviously cant tell from a tiny little picture like that on a computer screen but you look, way bigger.
He eats 5 Mike Neales a day! Grin
Riain said:He eats 5 Mike Neales a day! Grin

first time the handsome Riain pops into my journal and he says this!!

Mike - I tend to have to diet down towards a comp and do some form of dehydrating yes. This may have been my last 105 comp though. Thats whats going on in my head at the moment anyway.
I back bended just like poundstone, and if he can do it i presumed i could do it too lol
yeah thats cos hes getting ready for competitions, hes upped his game.

A Riain is a cheat meal for him, when he doesnt mind being all soft and flabby Eek
Thought the back bending was some sort of genetic defect all you morecambe mongs have Tongue although I do beleive paddy can go past 90 degrees!!!!
Trained again. feelin tired today got some sleep i need to catch up on.

bench
20kg x 10
60kg x 5
100kg x 5
140kg x 3
160kg x 1
180kg x 1
200kg x 3 comfy

100kg 3sets of 15 on incline

short n sweet
Post Edited: 07.03.2012 @ 20:14 PM by TobyCutler
Awesome performance at CoC mate, were in a league of your own!

And numbers like that in training right after the comp are ridiculous. Good luck for Euros, no dehydration needed!!!

You are here: HomeForumTraining Journals"im the one to watch because im the smallest here"
Return to top View Desktop Site