REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 228 guests
You are here: HomeForumChuggington → View All Posts

View All Posts: Chuggington

» Chuggingtons World of Hurt (Go to post)26-07-2010 @ 20:48 
Big_Gray said:
seems a lot of work on chest for one session mate, i do 2 lots of heavy press, like incline n flat. dips and then some cable or flye work and finish with skull crushers and thats chest n tri's covered n i come from bodybuilding background

I'm okay with it normally. Just every summer is gettng harder the older I get. Overtraining and injuries are becoming more commonplace. I hear what you're saying. There's no point me going through all that s**t if it just makes me hate it. I will probably cut it all back soon. Maybe even think about a bit of cardio!However it's easier said than done!Eek
» Chuggingtons World of Hurt (Go to post)26-07-2010 @ 20:12 
Post Edited: 26.07.2010 @ 20:13 PM by Chuggington
Situps
2 x 30

Bench Press
120 x 8 - Shoulder pain
130 x 3 - Shoulder pain
120 x 5
100 x 12
90 x 6 (8" narrow grip)

Reverse Curls
60 x 12
60 x 10

Incline Bench Press
100 x 7
100 x 5
95 x 6
90 x 6
70 x 8 (8" narrow grip)

Flat Flyes
40's x 6 - Shoulder pain
40's x 5

Inlcine Flyes
35's x 5
35's x 4

Various light machine work to finish off.

Summing up:
f**king s**t workout. Felt like s**t. Hating this weather.
» Favourite Beer (Go to post)26-07-2010 @ 15:22 
PeteHodgson said:I'll try the Mill then, dunno where it is, but it can't be far. ta

Head down the m65 towards the land of dark satanic mills. It should be signposted.
» Favourite Beer (Go to post)26-07-2010 @ 15:09 
PeteHodgson said:
Preston booths is good too, that where I get my Sierra Nevada from, but no sign of any Thornbridge. I'll try Chorley, and maybe Oswaldtwistle, and maybe ask my local Booths to get some in.

It's doubtful Booths will have Halcyon though. Surely the Mills is a 15 minute journey for you?
» 'Please give me a job' sign gets unemployed man back in work (Go to post)26-07-2010 @ 14:30 
Post Edited: 26.07.2010 @ 14:30 PM by Chuggington
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01684/gi...

What a chav. Could have wore a suit.
» Favourite Beer (Go to post)26-07-2010 @ 14:09 
PeteHodgson said:
hmm, I could do with finding somewhere a bit nearer to Preston really. Cheers though. Happy

Have you been to Osaldtwistle Mill? There is a brilliant beer section there. Also - Booths in Chorley isn't too bad.
» Favourite Beer (Go to post)26-07-2010 @ 12:27 
PeteHodgson said:
Where from, I can't find it sold in singles, or anywhere I don't have to pay £6 postage. Unhappy

Bottle Stop in Bramhall often has it in.
» Favourite Beer (Go to post)26-07-2010 @ 11:43 
PeteHodgson said:
Just wish I could afford it! Only place I can find it is Brewerytap, and it cost about 50£ for 12 bottles I think!

I can get hold of it for about £2.90 per bottle.
» Favourite Beer (Go to post)26-07-2010 @ 11:38 
Post Edited: 26.07.2010 @ 11:42 AM by Chuggington
Dan said:Amsterdam is the most expensive place to drink that I've ever known !
In January it was as much as 6.50 Euros for a pint.

In the Red Light District yes. And it's pisswater. However, if you venture to one of Hollands proeflokaal's you can expect to pay about 3 Euro's for 33cl of some of the best beer in the world (and it comes in ornate glasses so you can pretend to be cultured). Usually it's greater than 7% ABV do it does the job too.
» Favourite Beer (Go to post)26-07-2010 @ 10:19 
PeteHodgson said:Sierra Nevada Pale Ale/Brewdog Punk IPA/Thornbridge Jaipur
Batemans combined Harvest as someone mentioned is good too. As is Mckeowans Champion Ale when I want a darker ale.
Really want to try Thornbridge Halcyon too.

I can confirm that Halcyon is an amazing beer.
» Favourite Beer (Go to post)26-07-2010 @ 10:18 
Doc_D said:
The economic realities would facilitate your noble quest. Last year, the average that we encountered for 330ml of Witbier was 4-5 Euros. Compared with the usual c. 2 Euros for 500ml of Weizenbier in Bavarian pubs, this was a shock. Very, very expensive country generally. Very tall people (esp. female - as my wife is barely 5ft, she was rather shaken by the apparent predominance of women at 6ft and more).

If you know where to go you can drink the highest quality beers in Amsterdam for relatively cheap.
» Favourite Beer (Go to post)26-07-2010 @ 08:33 
Fatpete said:The best beer is Dutch, served in a bar, in a small glass. I would struggle to drink as little as I do if I lived in Holland.

Quite vague to say the least.
» Favourite Beer (Go to post)26-07-2010 @ 08:20 
Cuddles said:
I've drank Guinness many many times in Ireland including at the bloomin factory. I have also drunk it in Wales, Scotland and even England. I have never noticed a difference.
Don't Guinness even say themselves that the whole 'Guinness doesnt travel well' thing is complete bulls**t?

Nice to see that s**t myth smashed.
» How many Pullups and Chinups can you do? (With and without weight) (Go to post)26-07-2010 @ 08:12 
I can barely manage to do 8 these daya. And I use gay straps too. I weigh about 115-120kg.
» Venables jailed for two years (Go to post)26-07-2010 @ 07:00 
Apparently this revolting mammal was living in Cheshire. I'm guessing Warrington or Runcorn as he would stand out like a sore thumb at one of the less 'working class' towns in the county. I wouldn't be surprised if Venables led Thmopson aastray all those years ago as it's clear that he is fundamentally sick. I can't believe both kids would have had the same degree of evil running through their veins. The chances are too slim. They really should sew this monster into the rotting carcass of a cow and toss it into the Mersey.

You are here: HomeForumChuggington → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions