REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 319 guests
You are here: HomeForumChuggington → View All Posts

View All Posts: Chuggington

» fav sarnie (Go to post)11-08-2010 @ 14:07 
General_ill said:
Steak burrito in fact any burrito as long as it has Chilli sauce on
burrito sandwich mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
» Anyone watch the documentary about the 2 crazy Swedish twins last night? (Go to post)11-08-2010 @ 13:13 
craigmanc said:Maybe the girls were f**ked up in the head!

you think?
» Anyone watch the documentary about the 2 crazy Swedish twins last night? (Go to post)11-08-2010 @ 13:04 
Post Edited: 11.08.2010 @ 13:06 PM by Chuggington
Link to the actual footage. Incredibly, the one in red had been seen on CCTV getting hit by a car previously to this (first bit of footage is the CCTV, which prompted the police to be called in the first place).
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00tf1r4/Madness_in_the_F...
» Confused about hitching. (Go to post)11-08-2010 @ 11:30 
My definition of 'bad hitching' is actually 'extreme hitching'. It's just semantics.
» Anyone watch the documentary about the 2 crazy Swedish twins last night? (Go to post)11-08-2010 @ 10:48 
General_ill said:f**k, This is some crazy arse s**t

Some dude at work was talking about this before, I assumed he was exaggerating

Will be watching this tonight.

Also will be thinking less with my dick in future, Lol

There was reconstructions about their behaviour before they were stopped on the motorway. The way they were behaving was very creepy. They were not allowed back on the coach they were travelling on as they were freaking the driver out. I find it very odd that a 'mental illness' can be tranferred and shared between twins.
» Confused about hitching. (Go to post)11-08-2010 @ 10:47 
Wayne_Cowdrey said:The worst hitcher I've ever seen is Heini Koivuniemi (Finnish strongwoman).

Yes but she was tidy as all hell. Pity she was polishing Gregor Edmunds knob. The worst hitching I have ever seen is from our very own Niall. No offence Niall.
» Anyone watch the documentary about the 2 crazy Swedish twins last night? (Go to post)11-08-2010 @ 10:27 
dan302 said:i remember watching the motorway cops program with the twins getting run over then jumping up again, deffo gonna have to watch the follow up, did someone say it was on iplayer?

It will be mate.
» Confused about hitching. (Go to post)11-08-2010 @ 10:26 
Stetec said:Gottcha. And aye, Pudz came to mind with the resting it on his thighs thing.

Poundstone is one of the worst offenders. Pudz tended to use baby oil on his thighs.
» Confused about hitching. (Go to post)11-08-2010 @ 10:15 
Where does 'shimmying' come into play in all this?
» Anyone watch the documentary about the 2 crazy Swedish twins last night? (Go to post)11-08-2010 @ 09:57 
Col_Austin said:
Awful story, but, cynically, I suspect the 'good samaritan' did, in fact, fancy his chances at getting into her knickers. Would he have invited some hairy-arsed Swedish bloke he met on the street back to his place? I doubt it.

This thought went through my mind at the time. His mate went back too at first. Probably thought they were gonna have a spit-roast but still - he didn't deserve to get hurt let alone killed.
» Anyone watch the documentary about the 2 crazy Swedish twins last night? (Go to post)11-08-2010 @ 09:33 
Thing said:the way the guys put it this morning one twin got bladered when she ran on to the motorway and died and the other is in prison.

She didn't die. Although how I don't know. You saw the articulated lorry wheels go right over her. She even gave the police loads of verbal and tried to get up.
» Anyone watch the documentary about the 2 crazy Swedish twins last night? (Go to post)11-08-2010 @ 08:54 
Thing said:i tried to watch it on Iplayer but it crashed. the lads were speaking about it the morning at work. sound f**king mental one got nailed by traffic the other arrested then she goes out and kills an innocent person trying to help help. there has to be more to it as then sound like they had mental issue's

Yeah they reckon one went temporarily mad, and somehow 'infected' her twin with the illness. Very strange.
» Anyone watch the documentary about the 2 crazy Swedish twins last night? (Go to post)11-08-2010 @ 08:43 
Post Edited: 11.08.2010 @ 08:59 AM by Chuggington
Holy crap. Anyone remember seeing 'cops with cameras' a couple of yrs ago where 2 twins who were stopped by police for walking down a central reservation are filmed running into motorway traffic. One gets completely run over by an articulated lorry, suffering massive crushing/compound injuries from the waist dowm whilst the other gets hit by a car and caves the roof & windscreen in. This is all on camera. The one who is crushed by the artic, bleeding heavily, is screaming abuse at the police, screaming that they are 'trying to take her organs'.The one who gets hit by the car then, showing superhmuman strength, runs back into traffic and fights off about 5 policemen until she is finally restrained. Well last night was a follow-up to what happened afterwards, as for legal reasons they were not allowed to report on it at the time. The girl who was hit by the car was discharged from hospital and the police released her. That day a good samaritan let her stay at his house so she could sort out some accomodation, and she ended up stabbing him to death, before running down a street, clubbing herself over her head with a lump-hammer. When a member of public tried to stop her, she attacked him with a roof tile, before jumping off a motorway bridge. She survived with broken ankles. Psychiatrists have diagnosed a 'transient' insanity syndrome,in which somehow she 'infected' her sibling, and as a result she could not be senteneced for murder or put away in a psychiatric home. She was sentenced to 5yrs and will be released next year. The other twin pulled through and is now living in the US. Truly shocking documentary. I suggest you catch it on iplayer. It's called 'horror on the motorway' or something like that.
» Confused about hitching. (Go to post)10-08-2010 @ 22:28 
Boar said:always good to see a del dead !!

give yourself the PB chuggers.....

What's a 'del' deadlift when it's at home?
» fav sarnie (Go to post)10-08-2010 @ 20:55 
Simon_T said:Corned beef and beetroot.
Cold sausage with tomato sauce in White bread (the sausage has to be warm when sardine is made and left to cool) yum.

where the hell did that sardine come from?Confused

You are here: HomeForumChuggington → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions