Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsu105 World Record Breakers comp in finland 31.7.-1.8.2009

u105 World Record Breakers comp in finland 31.7.-1.8.2009

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

MrSmall
Joni - I'd probably do a 4-8-15 + undulating periodization program with an AB split and a variation of Michael Zumpano's original "rebound" program.
If I was in your shoes.

^^^^^ I have no idea what any of that is.
Post Edited: 05.08.2009 @ 17:01 PM by Harrivaara
Joni said:
Harrivaara - good to see you here mate, and thanks for posting all the vids man!

Impressive performance at the comp too mate - fast, athletic, strong, solid overhead tech, gutsy and all with a solid beard.

Its great to be here, this is an awesome forum! And thanks to you mate, your words means a lot to me! It was great to finally meet "a Manchester connection"

It was great to watch how you and Tony constantly psyched each other through the competition!!
Its great to have someone from Finland on the board mate !!
Grin

More euro strength menmbers
Tommy
Post Edited: 05.08.2009 @ 17:56 PM by Tommy
MrSmall said:
Joni - I'd probably do a 4-8-15 + undulating periodization program with an AB split and a variation of Michael Zumpano's original "rebound" program.
If I was in your shoes.

^^^^^ I have no idea what any of that is.

It is essentially three phases of dieting split over nine days with different workout parameters on each day. Obviously.

I read that article the other day too.
MarkClegg said:
Joni said:
A plan has been hatched... watch this space...

Periodized Microcycle ?

OR

Blood Sweat Piss and Tears ?

Next Comp Joni ?? 105kg from now on ?

blood sweat and tears mate - if i piss myself, i will keep that to myself.

Plan is: more speed, more endurance, more distance. Like T said, no point nailing heavy farmers if they are not fast. I held to the farmers as long as the guys midfield who finished the course, so the grip and body can take it - now just need to make the feet move fast as well.

105 all the way man - i can put on 10kg of muscle and still do 105s Grin

barnard castle next in few weeks time.

Back to training next week when i return!
Mate, you know my absolute hatred of cylinders, right? I would go as far to say them suitcases looked FAR worse than suitcases, they were f**king bas***ds!! I would have got about 5ms with them with my fat legs!!

Arm over arm looked cool, and pretty easy for you TBH
DVD now available from me! 1hr 29mins long, in Finnish but supposedly very easy to follow with many updates of points/placings etc. Trailer here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJmZ1VdQqIE

Selling in Finland for 25 euros, but for you Sugden wa**ers £19 including postage! Not up on the site yet, so just pm me if interested.
buzz said:... in Finnish but supposedly very easy to follow.

Joni missed a trick here. Could've made a few quid doing the voiceover/ subtitles

Grin

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsu105 World Record Breakers comp in finland 31.7.-1.8.2009
Return to top View Desktop Site