Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitprefix BIG

prefix BIG

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

I refer to mick ashurst as big Mick, just cause he is f**king BIG, whicheva way you look at it
I call nathan big, mainly cause he is about 6ft 13 and 700kgs bodyweight and block out natural sunlight causing an eclipse he walks by.

But I am way better looking, have a bigger dick and can dance better - I don't think he is really black!
JC said:
I refer to mick ashurst as big Mick, just cause he is f**king BIG, whicheva way you look at it

I think thats open to interpretation JC. Stand Mick at the bottom of mount snowdon and he's quite tiny in comparisonWink
Does she count as big?
http://www.massresistance.org/docs/events07/youthpride07/parad...
What about his head? does that count as big?

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/kabul_bodybuilding_08060...
Is that his real head?
Tony said:
Is that his real head?

Is that your real hair?
MattGriff said:
Tony said:
Is that his real head?

Is that your real hair?

PMSL. Someones woke up with a witty head onGrin
MattGriff said:
Tony said:
Is that his real head?

Is that your real hair?

LMFAO.
MattGriff said:
I call nathan big, mainly cause he is about 6ft 13 and 700kgs bodyweight and block out natural sunlight causing an eclipse he walks by.

But I am way better looking, have a bigger dick and can dance better - I don't think he is really black!

mate its true ur dick is bigger and ur far better looking and youve told everyone my secret im not black so i cant dance. im f**ked all over.

and now cause ive been hitting cardio loads due to knee s**t ive lost 1 half stone i may even see some sort of stomach muscle somewhere one day hahah
nathan said:
and now cause ive been hitting cardio loads due to knee s**t ive lost 1 half stone i may even see some sort of stomach muscle somewhere one day hahah

Your probably down to what... 22st!

Grin
VinnyfromCustardLand said:
nathan said:

Your probably down to what... 22st!

Grin

thats my target im 23.1 at moment
nathan said:
MattGriff said:

mate its true ur dick is bigger and ur far better looking and youve told everyone my secret im not black so i cant dance. im f**ked all over.

I have a friend who is bigger than you, and I wasn't being racist cause I have black friends as well

Wink
MattGriff said:
nathan said:
MattGriff said:

I have a friend who is bigger than you, and I wasn't being racist cause I have black friends as well

Wink

haha i thought u had. its not hard to be blacker than me im a bounty rreally lol

first session down the gym tonight afetr 4 weeks woohoo see you there mate
Fatpete said:
Joni said:
but are you bish?

checked from the users, 25 members with "big" in front, 0 with "small".

One with "fat" ?

Grin Cool

You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitprefix BIG
Return to top View Desktop Site