REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 378 guests
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitiPhone apps

iPhone apps

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

sexymikehowarthIcon...16-05-2013 @ 22:05 
Full mask or nasal and chin strap?
Member 3254, 2485 posts
Mark said:Problem is there are millions of apps. What are you specifically looking for? Games? Tools? Better versions of what the iPhone already has?

We all spend so much time on these things and there are groupings of like minded people here so it was just a general question to give me some ideas of things to purchase

I don't use a many as I use to (apps and games) but to an extent I think other people are the same...such is the novelty effect

I still want an iPad though for no good reason! Grin

Besides above is a list of decent games... That will pass some time
MarkIcon...16-05-2013 @ 22:20 
Member.
Member 2171, 1612 posts
If you are looking for games to pass time, a current fav for people is candy crush.
Also look at a monster ate my homework, cut the rope, scramble with friends/words with friends/running with friends.
If you like a particular game type then find those via itunes, it will suggest things based on what you already have Happy

Personally I would say jailbreak it and make a few mods, things like zephyr, pull down to refresh, sbsettings, infinifolders/infinidock are excellent changes to the base system of the phone Happy
sexymikehowarthIcon...16-05-2013 @ 22:35 
Member 3254, 2485 posts
I've been warned off candy crush lol
MarkIcon...17-05-2013 @ 01:00 
Member.
Member 2171, 1612 posts
That's understandable lol

Have a look at flow free, it's a good game, addictive. Better on iPad mind Tongue
SteveIcon...17-05-2013 @ 07:17 
nothing to hide, please follow my life on webcam
Member 255, 3732 posts
Don't have an iPhone, but on android most used apps are met office for weather and tide predictor. Also BeyondPod a podcast listener which allows you to subscribe to podcasts and automatically download them.

Also Runkeeper and impetus (an interval training timer)

On iPad Flipboard.ConnectStats which provides stats from Garmin Connect and Kindle. DSfile and DSphoto which allow direct access to Synology NAS to watch view photos and videos. Sky Go an other TV streaming apps. Various magazine app on newsstand.

Dropbox on both to move things around
fongIcon...17-05-2013 @ 08:39 
really really interesting
Member 3474, 2816 posts
SQ 170, BP 120, DL 260
550.0 kgs @ 100kgs UnEq
there are literally no other games to buy once you have gta vice city, it's £1.50 atm and obviously awesome. controls are the only drawback but take like 20 mins to get used to then it's basically playing your ps2 all over again.
MarkIcon...17-05-2013 @ 09:54 
Member.
Member 2171, 1612 posts
gta3 is better than vice city, though i've only got it on the ipad not iphone so not sure how well it transfers to the smaller screen.
modern combat 4 is also good on the ipad if you like first person shooters
sexymikehowarthIcon...17-05-2013 @ 11:23 
Member 3254, 2485 posts
"Waze" app is a fantastic day nav

It can also be used as a form of social interaction and you can message other people or "wazers" and post info on cameras etc...

Plus if you are driving slow the intelligent program will tell over "wazers" to avoid this congested route... Clever!

It's probably used for dogging too...maybe... I just found the idea of being able to message people who are nearby reminiscent of social me, blendr, and others alike

Anyway a brilliant App advised to me by a friend who works for Apple Happy
sexymikehowarthIcon...17-05-2013 @ 11:23 
Member 3254, 2485 posts
Obviously I meant sat nav not day nav

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitiPhone apps
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions