Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitLast Minute Caged Steel Sesh For The Yorkshire Comps!

Last Minute Caged Steel Sesh For The Yorkshire Comps!

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Gonna head down tomorrow tea time / early evening if anyone is interested in coming for some Yorkshire comp event training . I'll be coming down A1 / M1 from Teeside if anyone on route wants a lift etc
f**king cheater
shanejer
Says "midlands strongest man"!!
Bear
Give that sled a drag!
Il be down for deck seeing that I have done training what so ever Haha I can see a baptism of fire comin my way Haha
PAGAN said:Gonna head down tomorrow tea time / early evening if anyone is interested in coming for some Yorkshire comp event training . I'll be coming down A1 / M1 from Teeside if anyone on route wants a lift etc

What time do you have tea up there is it about 4pm ?
Bear
milsy said:Il be down for deck seeing that I have done training what so ever Haha I can see a baptism of fire comin my way Haha

Lookin forward to seein you gurning mate hahaha
General_ill said:
What time do you have tea up there is it about 4pm ?

I was gonna try and get there for about 5/ 5.30 .
Bear said:Give that sled a drag!

Probably should but I can't fancy it!
I have crossed the border to the south of England so won't be able to join in... see you Sunday.... I'll warn you I've just had my hair cut so I'm now lightning quick
Bear
PAGAN said:
Probably should but I can't fancy it!

Veryone of the 105 novicess aid it was the hardest thing they had ever done...

Have fun Grin
Bear said:
Veryone of the 105 novicess aid it was the hardest thing they had ever done...
Have fun Grin

Yeah drag is never nice. f**ked my lats up for months with one at Preston strongest man the other year.

Pompy, I might even have a shave then you will see fast! Grin
PAGAN said:
I was gonna try and get there for about 5/ 5.30 .

5 would be better I'd have to get off around 7

What you thinking if doing ??
TravisFandango
Paggers, I left my s**tty YORK belt there on Sunday. If anyone's handed it in could you pick it up for me please and I'll get it off you next time I see you, please and thank you.
TravisFandango said:Paggers, I left my s**tty YORK belt there on Sunday. If anyone's handed it in could you pick it up for me please and I'll get it off you next time I see you, please and thank you.

We found that belt, mocked it and then I think it was disposed off...

Sorry, check with graham though

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitLast Minute Caged Steel Sesh For The Yorkshire Comps!
Return to top View Desktop Site